ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647451
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

STILTS
I killed it with a chicken... Just sayin...
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

being able to hang building parts in mid air is beyond my meager skills
- and also, judging from that little skirt he's wearing, you'd have to build hanging parts too, - lol XD
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Modify Code Thread

On the fixed elements, you change the ,1,1,0,1"," to ,1,100,0,1","
The above is for foundations. For the others, of course, the last ",1" is not there. Essentially, you are moving the visual part of the block upwards by 100 pixels although, the block remains where you last put it but, invisible. For other elements that you want to make invisible, it is best to hide them only after you are finished your level and make no more changes! If you do make changes in invisible mode, these parts will fall down!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

PEASANT REMOVAL

@randytheviking2 - here is an example of almost all the stuff hidden including panes and dynamite. It's just dumb!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

BURN IT TO THE GROUND - if theres any fans of Nickelback, they should like this one, its a song by them - idk why, but suddenly i got the idea to look up song titles by them, and this was the 1st one that stood out.. maybe because im sorta beer buzzed right now XD

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Hello castle people! I'm a new builder and I would like to share my creations with all of you!
My first castle is "Castel Di Quattro" and is called as such because you get four shots to knock it down. I built it stronger than I thought I would!

http://armor.ag/22DyY

There will be more where that came from

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Pretty good for a first castle. I could not kill that wizard in the corner no matter how hard I crushed.

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Ha, glad you like it!
I think I crushed it with ice, iron balls, ice, bombs in that order, but you have to throw them in the right places or else that pesky wizard will stand there and laugh at you!
I'm going to try and post my castle now in link form, like everyone else is doing.

Castel Di Quattro

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I could not kill that wizard in the corner no matter how hard I crushed.
Ice/stones/ice/stones - simple!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Showing 15526-15540 of 21405