ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647063
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

hey - check this out; look what i found: YabYinda

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

YabYinda - is our new spammer a GIRL? arrghrooo?

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

eww, cooties
- i havent heard that since about 1976 - i was 11 or 12...
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

- i havent heard that since about 1976 - i was 11 or 12...

Dude, I was 10 in 1976! xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SPAM TROLL CLEANSING
Ye who have no faith - be cleansed of your evil stupidity!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have underwear older than you guys!!! LMAO
guess that makes me the old man, I turned 18 in 1976

CJ is 60 something.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

THE BEATLES- YABY ROAD - youre gonna love this one - i even added the back of the white Volkswagen

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

...and what the hell is a bunch of old farts like us doing sitting around playing a medieval video game? XD

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

...and what the hell is a bunch of old farts like us doing sitting around playing a medieval video game? XD
It is an interesting question and needs an answer but you will have to google it. Smart men derive pleasure from tasks such as these because they can create anonymously and enjoy it! It is a pleasure factor in our lives so WTF, might as well have fun twisting Flash - not for Cash. I came here because my NETSHIFT game was exterminated and have very much enjoyed the company of you bizarre artistes. Like I said, in the beginning, SSTG made crap and now he is a knight king *** something or other! Ha ha ha - just kidding Randytheviking2 made crap foundation **** and now - wow! For me, I am building my serious stuff at a game level not a LIKE level. I have found that the players in the competition thread develop game levels - make you think how to destroy it - more votes However, when the new Blackshift comes out from Robin G. Allen, (Google his name), I will be less of an entity here. It is totally a game level Ernie15 played Netshift - he was good but his best level I destroyed quickly because he forgot something - ha ha ha!

Ernie15 also made levels here that I could spend hours on to beat. That fascinates me. The best CTC game that Joey made was the first one. We could do so much programming with that it was awesome. @Trismegistus23 was the Last Level in the game - Tribute. Either way - my recommendations is NOT to spam spammers if they leave their comment box open. Politely help them build better levels.

Either way, I am 63 (soon), divorced (soon) and buying a Porsche - Just for fun - ha ha ha ha ha! Game on digheads! Buahahahaha!
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

plus I made a few friends in the process to boot

Oh yeah? Then how come we're not on your friends list? :O
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

have you looked lately? :-)

Okay.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

GROWN UP HONEY BOO BOO and white trash husband are very happy living near a dump and hoarding as much trash as they can. xD

Showing 16021-16035 of 21405