ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646884
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

- umm, well, i cant now - in a fit of frustration, i already sorta trashed the code doc for it...
Aaaaaaak! Never do dat! If you saved it in your editor, it should still be there with your last save of the file!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

High Dive of Hell

All of the spectators, aside from CJ, who was busy looking up the princess's skirt, were watching the strange construction work across the way. Nobody saw what happened to the diver.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

im curious about something - how did weirdlike advance to knight so quickly?

How do you mean "quickly"?
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

All of the spectators, aside from CJ, who was busy looking up the princess's skirt, were watching the strange construction work across the way. Nobody saw what happened to the diver.
Dang, The diver fell under the princesa's skirt and was never seen again! How did dat happen...

And, @SirSlayalot, you don't want to be knighted! All of a sudden, your posts look like fuschia! ha ha ha - But, I am the Court Jester, I just laugh it off!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

i just thought you'd have to be on here for awhile to advance to knight

Well it's been nearly four years. I think Minotaur55 would be the newest player to be knighted as of yet.

And, @SirSlayalot, you don't want to be knighted! All of a sudden, your posts look like fuschia! ha ha ha - But, I am the Court Jester, I just laugh it off!

I actually thought you might decline the title. I made a level just in case.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Piston Popeye

"If I coulds just bring that can o' spinach an inch closer..."

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

and also - i would decline the title like i would decline a 12-pack of Budweiser XD
Exactly!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Good for AG - Just lost all my $hit again! Oh well, lucky I save my levels in text files. Now I gotta win the weiner wars with the zombies to git ma trebuchet back! Ho hum.... Life is still good.... Ha ha ha, @FishPreferred, AG wants you to actually work as a knight! ha ha ha - for free! ha ha ha - I will just do what I have been doing for the past 5 years or more - having some fun!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

- ok - what do u mean by that? made what level just in case of what?

This is what I mean:

CJ Rebels
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

INDESTRUCTIBLE HOUSE

Sam Shmuck: Haha! My strong walls will keep me safe, and my fiberglass insulation will keep me warm all winter.

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Temple of Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut built her temple strong enough to withstand the blow of one giant rock, but she never thought any one would ever have the audacity to use TWO...

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Morning Tower

Fiddling around with code modifications. Sorry about the lag!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

INDESTRUCTIBLE HOUSE
Too much asbestos in the insulation!
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SPAM LAND HOTEL
Where did all these doofuss spammers come from?

Showing 16441-16455 of 21405