ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646895
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

There was a time where I could build normal looking castles. Without the prop pieces, I'm totally at a loss! :P

How to Burn a Glacier

Next round will be better, I promise!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

How to Burn a Glacier
That was pretty good considering you had all those horizontal pieces stacked and they didn't lag! Cool!
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

OMETHING really needs to be done about the spamming & trash in the PE - and also, i really think there should be a limit on how many levels can be shared in 24 hrs to keep the trash level down - like only one share every four hours

I think it should be two levels, then, in case something goes horribly wrong with the first one.
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

En Vogue Condos

i really think there should be a limit on how many levels can be shared in 24 hrs to keep the trash level down - like only one share every four hours

What if someone builds non-trash levels and each one takes them less than 4 hours to build? Builders like these might become frustrated.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ppl308 R doofuss faill
This guy is getting on my nerves!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Clog the Engine

I probably could have put in a spare shot, but whatever.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

DOOFUS PPL ELECTROCUTE

Did it with one shot.

idk why the f- boppins or ferret wont do anything about ppleo8 spamming all those BUILD levels - boppins isnt running this show any better than joey was, i think even worse

Because the ones you reported to him aren't duplicates or game-crashers. They just have stupid names. Yeah, there's a lot of them, but that isn't really grounds for deleting stuff.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

idk why the f- boppins or ferret wont do anything about ppleo8 spamming all those BUILD levels

Even though they may not be considered high quality levels by most standards, the levels submitted by @ppleo8 are not spam. They are still legitimate levels, and this user has the same right to use the editor as any one of us does.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

F--- ALL THIS - F- THE SPAMMERS, F- THE CONTEST & JUDGES, F- FERRET & BOPPINS, AND F- CTC2PP!! - IM DONE AND DELETING!!

Dude, why do you take this so seriously?
It's just a game in the end.
Showing 16411-16425 of 21405