ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646741
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

actually MAUSOLEUM DE MALEFICUS can be done in one shot - hit the front block the first top guard is standing on just the right way

I found that out! You must have moved something in the process which screwed up your hidden platforms. I would say go with the original castle! One shot nose hit!
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ctrl h

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

St. Mark's Wormhole

I focused on detail this round, but I think it backfired on me.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

- what makes u say that?

I put in too much detail, and it makes it very hard to throw a projectile. This game would be perfect if it wasn't for all the lag.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

This is extremely off-topic, but does anyone here have any interest in SHIFT 4? I was thinking of starting a custom level contest for this game, and I was wondering if anyone from the custom level capital of AG was interested in participating.

I put in too much detail, and it makes it very hard to throw a projectile.

I had no trouble throwing the purple potion. What browser do you use when you play this game?
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I'll fix that!

Solar Pagoda

Inspiration is not coming naturally. I only resort to stained glass windows when I can't think of anything else. Haha

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Someone has to be first. I will volunteer as tribute!

Apartment Mk2

I should acknowledge that it is very similar to one of my first castles, but this one has been built more specifically to be destroyed by fragmentation.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

LOS TORRES DEL TORTUGA
Yo @DracoMaleficus, I think the link for GONE IN .60 SECONDS doesn't work!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

THE CROSSING
Yes @DracoMaleficus - Ye olde magenta Knight King SSTG is probably pouting or something. He'll be back! I remember one time when I was the ONLY person posting for like 3 pages!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FORGET PEOPLE XZENOSSI?
Dumb spammers on the loose!

Showing 16666-16680 of 21405