ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646762
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

but idk if i can come up with something for the contest in less than 3 hours...

My best entries were made within the last 90 minutes before the deadline. You have plenty of time!
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I found out where @Islandempire89 lives. He probably should have built a more giant rock-resistant fortress. I gave an extra one so people who hit the staircase wouldn't give up right away.

Island Emperor

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

KING'S KLUSTER KLUCK
Just havin' some fun. Nice entries for the comp BTW - Awesome! Glad to have you back Draco!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Shoddy Repair Job

If you bounce a bomb off the back door before detonating, the peasant has a small chance of saving himself by jumping backward at the last moment.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

is anyone else seeing this stupid Snickers ad pop up while trying to play ctc2pp?

Not me. I still use IE9 whenever possible, so the only ads I get are direct from AG.
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

is anyone else seeing this stupid Snickers ad pop up while trying to play ctc2pp?

I get that ad sometimes when playing CTC2PP and other games. It's a "rollover" ad that turns into a pop up when you roll your mouse over it. It can appear anywhere on the site, and it's actually right at the top of this page at this very moment.
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

PACMAN'S PALLADIUM
I can crush it in two shots! Take that @FishPreferred!!!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

City of the Doors

You will not find Jim Morrison or Ray Manzarek in this city, but you might find a tricky shot for a time bomb.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I can crush it in two shots! Take that @FishPreferred!!!

I tried this one several times with various different shots, but nothing worked, so eventually I settled for two as well.

City of the Doors

When you tested this, how many times did it work on shot #1?
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

City of the Doors
When you tested this, how many times did it work on shot #1?

Now why do you think there is a ramp?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Now why do you think there is a ramp?

Exactly. Ramping almost never works on the first shot. A second shot went through, but the princess survived. It only worked for me once on shot #4.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

you might find a tricky shot for a time bomb.

I didn't find that either. I got lucky and, on my first try, it flew up the ramp, over the tall building, and right on top of the one guy (who may have been John Densmore) to blow him and that steel-insulated princess to smithereens.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

LIGHTLY TOUCH DOWN
An older one that I remodified for your amusement

Showing 16636-16650 of 21405