ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646743
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DM SKILL SHOT
That was good. In actual fact, I got the idea from @xxxdestroyerxxx while playing random. The exception was that he used a BFR and allowed 3 shots You had to hit the bottom first or you were hooped as the BFR blocked the bottom shot! ha ha
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ CREMA LA PRINCESA
She was thirsty!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

is there some way that someone can get rid of that friggin Snickers ad on CTC2PP so it doesnt screw up my levels??
Get hold of @ferret and have AG remove "mouse-over" ads on the builder - it's a total fcuk up when that happens because you are hooped. If they have to have mouse-overs - move it to a different tab - *******es!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

LOOKS EASY ENOUGH

One shot, first try.

Journey to the Centre of the Earth

When the professor's equipment detected large temporal/spacial anomalies coming from the Earth's core, he simply had to investigate. He arranged a mining operation at a local hotspot, where, with his nephew and a plucky helmsman named Hans, he drilled down through the Earth's crust. Unfortunately, he miscalculated the machine's resistance to distortions in spacetime. More unfortunately, he also forgot to get a digging permit from the Icelandic authorities.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Ads change out constantly, we don't pick a particular ad for a spot - it does it based on what's available. I'm sure they will be gone soon enough.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

NIGHT OPS

Ha ha ha ha, froze my computer! Oh well, slow today so, I just whipped this up. Nothing special - just for noobs.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Pretty fun level. The Earth's core magnetic field caused my trebuchet to work in slow motion. xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

JUST DROPPED IN
The magenta knight dropped in to say hello - Kill him says CJ! He is not of this planet and besides, he's French!!!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

THE KINGS TREEHOUSE
Since I am the only one posting!

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester