ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455444
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TROLLS KILLED BY SSTG!

That dum bass Frenchman decided to kill the Trolls during feeding time! Little did he know that CJ had spiked their drinks with electrolytes! SSTG paid the price but, CJ survived whilst getting some trim from his daughter!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TROLL VILLAGE IDIOTS
On his quest to rid the PE from Trolls, the mighty CJ discovered their little hide-away and completely destroyed their ramshackled village! Apparently, they were hidden there by the slumlord hisseff, the Magenta Knight King,@SSTG!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Apparently, SSTGio had more hidden trolls who tried to escape but of course, the Mighty CJ found them and had them executed!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BURN THE ROXY!

The Magenta King took his favourite Trolls to watch his daughters stripping as a treat for them filling the PE with spam. CJ, once again, saved the day!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@SSTG, where the hell are you posting your stuff to get 70 hits per hour????

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@SSTG, where the hell are you posting your stuff to get 70 hits per hour????

I told you, I cheat! xD I share the links on my wife's Facebook page, here and I play my levels a few times. The thing that puzzles me is with all the people playing from the link, you would think there will be a few new builders or at least new users trying to build but apparently it's more fun to play than build.

I actually enjoy building more than playing so I don't understand.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

PRISON CAMP ESCAPE
It's a good thing I'm making levels, otherwise they wouldn't be any activities here.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FIGURE IT OUT!
Something Easy for Noobs

PRISON CAMP ESCAPE
The back end self destructs!
I couldn't get on let alone post stuff!!!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BTW, I am saving these levels here so they don't disappear into the abyss after a week! Did I miss any? Obviously he is pulling some of his stuff from CTC2 as you will note there is no ice nor foundations!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BTW, that should have been a call-out to @Trismegistus23 - not the other guy!

Showing 17161-17175 of 21405