ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449564
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I never play full screen because I hate seeing those annoying adds flashing all over. I resize the screen just enough to fit the game.

Here's my latest. EELS, ACID, FIRE, IRON

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

No, if you right click on the game, an option will come up to go to full screen so, don't use it!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The king's engineer ask the wizard why is it bad to build a barrack on top of a volcano?

1- Because of a possible eruption
2- EARTHQUAKE

Ignoring the wizard answer, he built it anyway.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

FLOATING CASTLE will go down!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The King was electrified when he heard about Merlin's new EELING CENTER.
The peasants, Jesters, Knights, Pikemen, the Prince & the Princess were shocked.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Temple Knights by Niklas F

Cool creation isn't it?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Castaic Ace and Niklas F make great custom castles. I looked for them on the site but I can't find their profile page. I sent them an invitation to join our forum but I don't know if they read those.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I'm still getting black screen problems, and the only castle I have saved is the current one:

X It's as good a name as any.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I didn't think I could finish it in 1 shot but the last two peasants were crushed under the weigh of falling debris.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I often try things like that to keep up suspense. I also rigged X to leave a difficult pile of rubble on top of the last few peasants if you use acid.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Just tried http://armor.ag/1OY5t again myself (with fire)& left 2 peasants. I put loads of metal around so the eels should work for 2 shots if this happens. I had this in mind when I built it, but it kept going in 1, so I left it because each time I used the "Back" I got a black screen and it would have taken ages to fiddle with too many subtleties.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Barn Razing by Chupie

The king has built a new barn on a hill in a clearing in the middle of his estate to store his goods. One idiot son slaves away in the warehouse, another stands guard at the entrance, and the rascal prince woos the king's daughter in the loft. The king admires his prize statue, oblivious to imminent danger while the queen sends knights out in search of the jester who is conspiring to destroy the king and steal his statue. Another contingent of knights prepares to join the search from their barracks. The jester eludes the knights in the ravine as the fireworks begin...Will he escape?

Chupie may still around but haven't seen him for months.

[url=http://armor.ag/1KKLe]Parthenon1 by Chupie

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

There are a few others posted before this thread got started in the Crush the Castle Players Pack thread starting around thread 350 or so... Many of the castles were in code as the PE was a total mess!

Showing 481-495 of 21405