ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449583
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Topple Town

Nice chain reaction! It more entertaining than only dominossticks.
And of course a nice end of the burnshow
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

GIANT ICE HELICOPTER

Just the "ice" version of my HELICO. Funnier to crush.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

THE LITTLEST SHOTGUN

I enjoy making tiny creation, I think it's pretty.

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

As the title says:
IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

EXPLOSION

I'm out of title idea at the moment.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The BRIDGE of DOOM

I'm also running out of stories.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

BANDITS & CROOKS CAVE

The King has had enough of this criminal organization! Those brigands have been robbing convoys for a year now! The last three shipments of gun powder, rum and gold have been attacked by those thieves just this month!

His majesty gave you command of a small elite army. He orders you to kill those rats!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

MAD WIZARD'S HIDEOUT

The plagues that has been hitting the Kingdom were caused by a warlock.
A year ago, he lost his beloved witch who was burned following his majesty's order to eliminate witchcraft for good. For the past 2 weeks, many peasants have become zombies and their bite is highly contagious, turning the victims into undead as well.

Your mission is to find the Wizard's cave and destroy him.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I tried the BANDIT'S & CROOKS CAVE for CTC2 and I noticed that the fire burns differently. It's actually better than CTC2PP. That's annoying, I never noticed that before recently.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ATTACK of the SEA HORSES

The mad Wizard's death was a relief for the King. But what he didn't know is that his brother heard of what happened and got mad. He cast a spell on his majesty and all of a sudden, creatures came out of the water and started killing everyone on the land.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

After colonizing the central part of the New World, we went on an exploration deep in the Jungle where we encountered dangerous enemies.

After 6 months of suffering from constants guerrilla attacks, Governor SSTGio sent a small army commanded by general timestables, to deal with these Indians.

Upon their arrival, Prince Val said it's a BAMBOO FORTRESS , we should be able to destroy it. He ordered Lord Ruben to launch an immediate attack.

To their surprise, the fortress could withstand a BFR attack so Squire xdestroyerxxx suggested to use fire.

From the top of the stronghold we could see the Indian sorcerer CJ making his rain dance to prevent us from lighting our projectile.

Unfortunately for him, it failed...

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Hey guys please flag the message by 'oyunpat' (click the red flag). This is an advertisement referral link to what looks like an attack site. Don't click the link, it could give you viruses or other malware.

Please always flag advertisements with links to other sites.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Got yer back Tris.... Thanks for the heads up!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I always flag unrelated posts and spammers. As far as I'm concerned, they're all the same.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I did it Tris. I hate people which post something off-topic on a thread, and more when it's a link to another site. Because AG is the best game website of the world!

Showing 5956-5970 of 21405