ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449780
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys, when we take a strong stance as a group we can have more power to protect our thread from this kind of junk.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I see that the post has been removed - good work guys!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

To thank you for all these great castles you made SSTG, I built a castle as a tribute to you; it's in your style (worse than you of course).

TRIBUTE TO SSTG!!

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

my new creation:
WAKE UP THE KING

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Kill the KING & PRINCE

No story, just precision shots.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

FREE MASON BARRACK

The King has a meeting tonight with his secret society in a cave to the East. It's a good opportunity to kill him.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

BURIED ALIVE!

After discovering that the Jester was responsible for the King's assassination, the Royal guard trapped him in a cave and made him pay for what he did.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

VOLCANO EXPLORATION 2

Ignoring the fact that many small earthquake has been shaking the ground around the volcano, the Wizard brought his team down into the mouth of mount Vesuvius.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It's been a while. It's been days since I've submitted a castle, and I apologize for my absence.

I've been working on just one castle for the past week. Hopefully it's worth the time I put into it, which has probably added up to about 6 hours.

Chain Reaction Ultimatum

It should work more than half the time. Not as consistent as The Fire Cave, and that one wasn't too consistent to begin with. If it doesn't work, keep resetting it until you can successfully eliminate the king.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Chain Reaction Ultimatum

Holy number 2! That was great.
Well done Ernie! Too bad you didn't submit it at peak time.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Usually I'm not able to get online during &quoteak time", so with a creation like this one, I just put a link on my profile and hope it gets a satisfactory amount of plays.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Chain Reaction Ultimatum

I laughed, I cried, I almost died! Valboss will be proud of your latest LOL... Some new difficult stuff has popped up on Netshift BTW!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I laughed, I cried, I almost died! Valboss will be proud of your latest LOL... Some new difficult stuff has popped up on Netshift BTW!

I should be flagging your message for advertising for a different game.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I didn't put a link dude! Too bad, I notified Joey that the game might be available for AG and it is awesome (I am obie on the link) but, they don't buy games apparently! Ernie has a couple of handles (as do I) and he is top on the leader board right now. His best work is with the handle of "Ice Shift".

I am a bit disappointed about the lack of programming support for CTC2PP because it is lagging really bad and timestables is the master of lag!!! I got some info from Tris on why this is happening so, I might go back to the original game again for a while and do my magic there again. I might even post a few here for your amusement - only in code though!

Interesting observation about the fire/acid issue between CTC2 and CTC2PP... I noticed that as well when I transferred some files to CTC2PP. Whatever - time for sleep - work in the AM!

Showing 5971-5985 of 21405