The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3648099
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

KNIGHT'S ROCK
One shot only.
It's harder than it looks.
Like hard? More like hardly when it gave it some of my wood! ==>
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SNAP DRAGON 2
This is one I submitted Saturday evening. A few hours later it disappeared into the abyss they call "ALL TIME". I made some minor modifications but the thing that gets me is that anything you do on a Saturday is a waste of time unless your spamming. So, maybe we should call Saturday - NATIONAL AG SPAM DAY!!! Post your most useless, inept pieces of crud after 6 PM on Saturday and a few hours later - it will be MIA! Ha ha ha ha...

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I still think the simplest solution is to make "latest" the default page. The only caveat is that it's arranged chronologically, which is actually quite helpful from a historical perspective.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SNAP DRAGON 2

It only took me 1 shot and 10 out of 9 people died!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Is there a particular reason so many idiots are in the habit of making "impossible" levels, or is it just a strange behavioural coincidence?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I still think the simplest solution is to make "latest" the default page. The only caveat is that it's arranged chronologically, which is actually quite helpful from a historical perspective.

A better way would be to eliminate "Today" and replace with "This Week" and then, "This Month" and then the abyss. Your suggestion @FishPreferred would be the default page as you suggest. All these levels are time stamped and all that @boppins needs to do is "sweep" every once in awhile (say 1 or 2 hours) to make the moves - the process is not difficult!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Is there a particular reason so many idiots are in the habit of making "impossible" levels, or is it just a strange behavioural coincidence?

Who knows what's on weirdo's mind.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

KILLING SPAMMER lulu tku is how we solve the problem!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

FROZEN WATCH TOWER

PUS S YCAT HOTEL

They were c u n ter attacked. xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ's MOTORBOAT LIPS
Iza gonna take dis baby for a ride momma!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

pestcle SPAMEVATOR

CJ's MOTORBOAT LIPS

CJ got booby trapped! xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BURY the pestclator SPAM