The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3648059
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

That's because the castle partially destroys itself if you wait long enough.

Most do in this game, but I meant that it's easy to boulder-proof a castle, as demonstraded in Palace of Springs.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Don't Repeat it Pecker!

That's because the castle partially destroys itself if you wait long enough.
That is caused by too many horizontal elements and those pesky arches! As Joey stated, the elements are not touching each other perhaps because they will stick. This was an issue from the very first CTC game. However, with foundations, they do touch each other unless you free them by removing the 1"," at the end of their code. The arches and turrets are another matter and, most irritating at times. Sometimes, you have to drop them in so they don't go loopy. @trismegistus is the only one I know who could build entire structures out of turrets without them falling to pieces!!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Don't Repeat it Pecker!

Oops, I flushed them! xD
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Scrap Metal Yard

Got it in 1, with a rock.
HEINRICH'S HORS HAUS

Got it in 1, with a rock.
HUNTINGTON HILLOCKS

Got it in 1, with fire.

The arches and turrets are another matter and, most irritating at times.

What do you mean by turrets?
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

What do you mean by turrets?
The triangles...

I just did an experiment regarding horizontal elements. I stacked 8 mostly using cut and paste and then settled. It didn't take long for them to fall apart. I then saved the original stack, took it to the editor and repositioned everything especially the angle (ie from 89.9 to 90 deg) and did the same thing. It lasted much longer but definitely shifted slowly to the right (albeit the angles stayed at 90). The stack nearest the trebuchet moved quicker than the one to the right. Just sayin'
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

pestilence Jumps the Wagon

xD You outdid yourself there.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SUMMARY EXECUTIONS
CJ decided to overthrow SSTG's fiefdom and eliminated the Royals much to the amusement of the CTC2PP players. He also had to destroy SSTG's fakir Jester as well!!! "Now I am the ruler of the sliderule kingdom!" stated CJ.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SUMMARY EXECUTIONS

The process failed halfway so I'm still the kingdom's ruler.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

At first, it seemed like a good idea. Building the Roofing Supply Store out of roofing supplies not only saved on store display stands, but showed potential buyers the versatility of their wares. Unfortunately, the managers did not forsee the consequences of selling off parts of the building until most of the upper floors were gone.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

The process failed halfway so I'm still the kingdom's ruler.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
I don't make them easy! You have to hit it right!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't make them easy! You have to hit it right!

But you still haven't answered my question about making Viking Vengeance levels.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

But you still haven't answered my question about making Viking Vengeance levels.
I don't want to embarrass you!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't want to embarrass you!

Chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken!
He's afraid of making Viking levels! xD xD xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

pestilence Jumps the Wagon

You know you could make an amazing castle with details like that.
That trumpet is amazing, the tuba looks more like a phonograph but hey, good try. xD
Showing 14386-14400 of 21405