The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3648036
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken!
He's afraid of making Viking levels! xD xD xD

Now CJ's mad, he's making a CTC2PP level where he's gonna kill me! xD
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

That trumpet is amazing, the tuba looks more like a phonograph but hey, good try. xD

It would have been extremely difficult to get the right angles for a helicon, so I just kept it simple. The important thing is that it can be recognized.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It would have been extremely difficult to get the right angles for a helicon, so I just kept it simple. The important thing is that it can be recognized.

I'm still pissed off when I think about the CTCA builder. It'll probably never be released.
It was a marriage between CTC2PP and Viking Vengeance.
Man we would have had a good time with the dialogues!
Oh well, at least I got to use it when I was contributing to CTCA.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I'm still pissed off when I think about the CTCA builder. It'll probably never be released.

Quite possibly, although much of it depends on the timeline of whatever Joey is currently working on and the value currently associated with CTCA. I assume he owns all appreciable rights to the code, so even if he considers CTCA a lost cause, he can at least release it as open-source software.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

He told me that he didn't own the right to CTCA anymore.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Is it AG property, then? Even so, whoever has intellectual ownership of the CTCA builder's code may be persuaded to release that code as-is, especially if they have no use for it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WE THREE KINGS...

!@#$%^~! I was too much in a hurry to share it, I forgot to hide the torches.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WINE BOOTLEGGERS
You gotta stop these crooks, they sell cheap, undrinkable stuff! :O

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

WHERE TO HIT IT?
This is pretty lame and kinda like one of those Viking Vengeance levels - buahahahahaha!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WHERE TO HIT IT?

You're right, it was lame, my Viking Vengeance levels are waaay better and Fish's ones as well. xD xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CJ KILLS FISH
FishPreferred was skiing when the treacherous Court jester decided to assassinate him so he could steal his GF, princess boobie.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

CJ KILLS FISH

Looks like he rigged my skis to explode, too. It's strange that that only happens to 0.1,0.1 pieces of wood.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Looks like he rigged my skis to explode, too. It's strange that that only happens to 0.1,0.1 pieces of wood.

Yeah that was weird! In my crazy mind I imagined it was snow shooting off the skis when you braked.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Now the question is, when will FIsh kill CJ? xD

Showing 14401-14415 of 21405