The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647923
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

1 HI 1 LO - HIELO CASA
No testing here! You are on your own - good luck, you'll need it. Hasta Luego!

corentin13
corentin13
35 posts
Nomad
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

1 HI 1 LO - HIELO CASA

I tried it in both ways and got it in 1 each time.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

wave of mutilation by Rupfort
If you hit it right, the king on the left spins right out of control - ha ha ha

I tried it in both ways and got it in 1 each time.
I have done it from the top in one with a detonator bomb (cud have used a stone) but not in one from the bottom!
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Hello my favorite content creators!

I have made the change to put gameshare views and ratings on a sliding window instead of a fixed window.

When you create a gameshare the 'daily' stats wont reset until 24 hours later. the weekly a week later...

Leave a message on my profile if there are any problems. It should take effect immediately, but I'd give it a day at least to clear any lingering cache for old gameshares.

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

RAPUNZEL VS JULIET

They went all the way, just for a guy who's probably gay. xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The like/play ratio has dropped dramatically this past 2 months.
I don't know if it's because we build crap levels or people are just bored with the game but play our levels out of habit.

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

The like/play ratio has dropped dramatically this past 2 months.
I don't know if it's because we build crap levels or people are just bored with the game but play our levels out of habit.
- aw hell no, WE (the several of us in here) do not build crap levels, its the outsiders - it might be like u said... theyre probably not much into it anymore - idk what it is myself
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

I have made the change to put gameshare views and ratings on a sliding window instead of a fixed window.
When you create a gameshare the 'daily' stats wont reset until 24 hours later. the weekly a week later..
- that means the scores arent registered as theyre played - i got a PROBLEM with that
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

wtf was wrong the way it was? - not a GD thing !! - >: 0

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What scores are you referring to? Any time you like a gameshare it is immediately recorded, same as a view.

He meant that when we submit a level, even though they get played, the count isn't updated until someone shares a new level.
If I share a level at 8 am and nobody else shares one until 11 am, my level will show 0 plays and 0 likes for 3 hours.
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

- that means the scores arent registered as theyre played - i got a PROBLEM with that

That's the way it has been, I didn't change that. There is a problem with the way it is displaying the gameshares though, you are right. It is cached for far too long currently. I will work on that, and see about getting it to update in real time.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

BOPPINS ON A SLIDING WINDOW

If you kill boppins who's going to fix the PE?
Showing 14671-14685 of 21405