ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718118
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

no way... NO WAY!. i found my PS memory card, meaning i can actually save the game now, instead of having to do a 1 play wonder.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Did they ever invent a Pacman where two players could play simultaneously against each other?

If they didn't, they should have. Now, of course, it's too late.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

No, but that would undoubtedly make things a little cramped.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Subtract two of the ghosts to make the game more playable.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Aye. Though having a "versus battle" would detract to what is quintessentially Pac-Man. That's what I think.

I believe there was a flash game named Anti-Pacman where you'd control the ghosts.

Ooohhh, I love Oregon Trail. Had to bring it up again. I played with my main characters having the names (yes, real full names) of some of my AG friends.

Graham died from pneumonia and Pois0nArr0w froze to death.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Instead of leveling up from experiance, your rank would be determined by your progress along the trail. Speed wouldn't be an issue, because you would be able to intereact with other players along the whole way, getting in duels, trading, etc.

I love this idea but it'd be really time-intensive, so I wouldn't be able to play it.

I see that retro-gaming is such a successful topic I don't have to nominate a new one! So how about this... who here has played Prince of Persia?

The original Jordan Mechner version?

And not played any of the other installments?
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I see that retro-gaming is such a successful topic I don't have to nominate a new one! So how about this... who here has played Prince of Persia?

Well, there's much too talk about in retro-gaming.

I've never played any Prince of Persia. Or maybe some old one at my friend, don't remember the console.

The only Prince of Persia game I know about now is Sand of Times (or what ever it's called). I didn't buy that game cause first; I don't own a console that can run the game. Second; I've seen some bad reviews of it.

I'll take a look at that original version.
And maybe even one of my friends have it (what console is it for, heh?), though many of my friends are Xbox and PS freaks...
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Could someone please explain what the thread is about. I read the first pages but it doesn't fit. What's retro-gaming?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

*uses a fire flower on my self then runs around in circles around tomer, then stops and watches him get blasted*

basically, i believe it's anything from the PS gen and before, far as i know.(i don't know which gen PS is in)

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

@tomertheking

Well, this thread changes it's topic from time to time (it's Strop, lol) and right now it's about retro-gaming. You can see all topics as far on page 171.

The first couple of pages you read was about the most active user in the forums I think. And now it's about retro-gaming which is classic/old gaming and games.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The PS1 and N64 generation was the fifth generation of video games. Hmmm.. No one remembers the Saturn these days. At least it wasn't as much of a failure as the Jaguar was.

Though from what I've seen retro is usually defined to be as old or older than the fourth generation, the time of SNES and the Genesis.

Prince of Persia

Download, not sure about legality though.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Looks good for being a retro game. Though you can't judge the book of it's cover.

Or yes you can when it comes too LJN games for the NES. Rainbow of doom. :S

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

The PS1 and N64 generation was the fifth generation of video games. Hmmm.. No one remembers the Saturn these days. At least it wasn't as much of a failure as the Jaguar was.

try asking people what a dream cast is, and you'll find 99% are clueless.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

^ Not that high.

The Dreamcast is a fine console. Though I find it regretful that by the time Sega had corrected itself, Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo had forced it to exit the market.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

At least it wasn't as much of a failure as the Jaguar was.

Phillips.

CD-i.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

try asking people what a dream cast is, and you'll find 99% are clueless.

My cousin had a Dreamcast. And Sonic Adventure.

LOOOOVED THAAAAAT GAAAAAME.
Showing 1786-1800 of 9738