ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718121
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

pac-man was good, how ever, the spin-off with pacman world racing sucked.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

also, anyone here remember sonic the hedgehog 3 and knuckles?

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Double post!!! BURN IT!!!

Anyway, I never really liked sonic....and it should of died by now, just like Pokemon...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have a little mini arcade machine I play pac-man on.
My favorite old game is duck hunt. Hooray for the nintendo zapper!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Duck hunt was a great game. The only way to make it better is to "retaliate" when the dog laughs at you when you miss.

As for my favorite retro game, it probably is Dig-Dug. I liked the fact you could pump up enemies. However, i could never tell what your character was supposed to be (he didn't look human).

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have dig-dug for an old gameboy advance game called namco museum. Also has space invaders!

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

I've made it to the last level and that glitch happened. If you know what I am talking about don't ask.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I've made it to the last level and that glitch happened. If you know what I am talking about don't ask.

On duck hunt? Heh.

As for duck hunt. I still have an NES, NES Zapper, and the Duck Hunt - Super Mario Bros. Game. Ahh the memories.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Pac-man doesn't eat heartblood or maybe this one does.
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/TheWoodenBlock/wakawaka.jpg

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

well the double post effectively revived this thread.

and i still have a few spyro tapes, if i can find it. and even a few crash tapes.(the good ones, not the ones that ruined the concept)

anyway, can't inmosic games and naughty dog make a spyro 4 and crash 4, respectively.(spelling fails may be present in this post)

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Dig sug was awesome, better than pac-man, =)

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

anyway, can't inmosic games and naughty dog make a spyro 4 and crash 4, respectively.(spelling fails may be present in this post)

I loved those games. I still have the original Spyro and Crash 2 and Crash Warped. But as Sonicheroes said before, the games were ruined by other companies. But, Naughty dog doesn't own Crash's games and the same goes for inmosic and Spyro. Hopefully, another company will make good games for them.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

seriously, why did they sell those. they could of possibility made millions off it if they kept it. well if you need me, i'll be playing ripto's rage again.(found the disk =D)

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I too love Spyro and Crash. My first system was a PS1 and I was around back then to play those games when they came out. I love them.

Ripto's Rage is awesome. I'll get to playing it once more when I have the time.

Both franchises need to be revitalized. Though both studios (Insomniac and Naughty Dog) seem to be moving away from such platformer games as is noted on Wikipedia. (e.g. Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, Crash, Jak and Daxter). Except for that Ratchet and Clank game made last year. Well, I'm quite happy that Uncharted has been a success.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

speaking of Naughty Dog and Jak and Daxter....

The Jack Series!

good?terrible? besides uncharted 1 and 2, i think it was the best series they ever made. well spyro was pretty awesome, but i got a much better kic out of the Jak series than i did any of their other respective games..

Showing 1771-1785 of 9738