ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718400
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I was making sure people were aware of the shark situation. It didn't really merit it's own thread, and I figured it wouldn't cause too much of a disturbance here.

Back the "topic"...

Anyone else have a Neo Geo? That's retro-ish, right? I remember playing king of fighters like everyday on the school bus.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

bad dudes for NES best retro game ever

mbillingsley5
mbillingsley5
1 posts
Nomad

hi

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

So is there a system thats better than ine thats out today?

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I mean sorry, I meant one from before 2000. Like that you think performs better and had better games.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't have a Neo Geo, but I have played quite a bit of Neo Geo in the arcades. The main problem I see with the console was that it was pretty pricey.

Yes, I love Metal Slug.

@Google

No. Technologically no, as for the substance of type games themselves that all depends on the games themselves.

If you aren't consumed by nostalgia like most of us here, there isn't much to say about this topic.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Anyone here play Rush 'n Attack? That was a fantastic retro NES game. Also, I was reading in one of the recent issues of GI that they are planning on a new version of it as well. I'm actually fairly excited to see how that one turns out.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hmm..

According to the video, the game looks rather fun. A lot of stabbing I see.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sorry for the double post but I feel the need to let this out..

Hmm.. I only found out now that Mark Twain's autobiography is set to be released later this year, seeing as it's been a century since his death.

What do you people think?

As for retro gaming, has anyone here played old Street Fighter?

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I've never played Street Fighter, I've seen the movie. I think.

I know PS1 is not actually retro. But has anyone played the old Tekken series? I played the first and the second. I really liked them.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've played all of them, save the more recent ones.

Tekken 1, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 4 and Tekken 5. I only saw Dark Resurrection, not actually played it. I'm mostly familiar with the series before Tekken 5.

Eh, my favorite character used to be Law but I'm not so sure right now. If I ever get the chance to, I'll pick up some of the newer games. Last time I ever played Tekken was two or so years ago I believe.

The very first one is something of a novelty nowadays. It's rather antiquated, with the primitive 3D graphics. Not as the original Virtua Fighter, I must admit. I had my hands on the Tekken 2 PS1 port and I have to say, it's better.

pmalan
pmalan
207 posts
Nomad

Tekken series were/are awesome! I still have all of them here. I really enjoy collecting games. Maybe in the future I'll sell them, for a good price, but I don't think I'll the courage to do that =/

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

What kind of game is tekken a fighting game right.

pmalan
pmalan
207 posts
Nomad

What kind of game is tekken a fighting game right.

Is that a question? If it is, the answer is: YES, Tekken is one the best fighting games for playstation.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Do you guys think that Pacman should have been in those games where he has a face?

Showing 1876-1890 of 9738