ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712065
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I speak German, want me to translate? Kirby, that picture is really umm... creepy.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

What was with the Kirby pic? I didn't know Kirby was a bear?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I speak German, want me to translate? Kirby, that picture is really umm... creepy.

Translate for the others. I already know that the site doesn't allow hotlinking an encourages you to downolad images themselves.

@Kyouzou

Didn't you notice Klaus's response to Kirby's post?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

There aren't any posts by Klaus....after the Kirby pic.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, didn't you read the earlier posts? Kirby expressed his dissatisfaction with this thread and bears, Klaus began mocking him.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Thank you for your interest but the 'hotlinking' these photos is not allowed. You can many of my photos, including recognition of their free use for your website. Further details see out on the button below for the shared images. Please feel free to link to a photo they use for this purpose the button under each photo.
-------------
Ooooh your in TROUBLE! JK. So yeah, no hotlinking their site.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ah, that's interesting...

@Knight

While I love the randomness of this thread, I have no interest in digging thought 10 pages of posts. Although I will look at it now.

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Bears beat Battle Star Galactica

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

This is getting boring, topic needs to be changed. I propose something that has nothing to do with bears. (Klaus don't hurt me)

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Someone tell Strop to change this to kirby.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

would anyone like to discuss the many reasons kirby is the best player in SSBM?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well I think the most obvious would be the blackhole in his gullet.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

While I love the randomness of this thread, I have no interest in digging thought 10 pages of posts. Although I will look at it now.

I expected you were following the topic from its inception.

Eh, I'm not versed in Kirby matters so if the topic is changed to that I'll be taking a break from here.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Lol, I doubt it really, Kirby was only fun when I was in the second grade...after that point it was just a vacuum disguised as a pink ball.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

after that point it was just a vacuum disguised as a pink ball.

Kirby is chubby. I just noticed that >.> Really. I like the pink version better than the other colors (or transformations). Wait why are we talking about Kirby? I thought we were still on bears. Wow I've been gone a day and this thread grew almost 20 pages.
Showing 676-690 of 9738