ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712076
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

i really dont know but i dont really think that many people have not played that like me, and its not really a general topic. how about... food? its a general topic.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

uhh are you forgetting he can FLOAT. in SSBM you can fly up and turn into a rock/brick/spike ball thing. i was so boss with him,

firegod13
firegod13
52 posts
Nomad

Why are we talking about Kirby? Okay bears. Bears are big, they can be multiple colors too. I saw a bear at the zoo before. Has any one seen one outside of a zoo, if so what happened, or what did you do?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Something tells me that this thread will one day become one of the most popular threads in the tavern if not the entire forum.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

I am bear.
I has bear armatar too!

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

oh don't worry guys... it will get locked like all good threads do.

anyway i got wayyy sidetracked. my favorite type of bears is the polar bear. they are cute (yes i said it) cute, even tho they are so violent

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

http://zompus.com/wallpaper/preview/cutest-jigglypuff-ever.png

Jigglypuff.

firegod13
firegod13
52 posts
Nomad

Jigglypuff.[/quote] Subzero, I thought the thread was about bears not Jigglypuff

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Yes this thread will easily become the most popular thread in the Tavern, only because Strop keeps changing the subject (awesome) I just hope that it doesn't get locked. That would not be good, so just keep it unlocked and we will keep talking about bears lawl!

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

@Firegod Well it was about bears then it stwitched to kirby then shortly back to bears...

as the first character most people unlock giggly puff sucks in SSBM his special attack (if a miss) will shoot you off screen and kill you. and all other attacks are very light...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

oh don't worry guys... it will get locked like all good threads do.

Shut it. Don't even go there, you're gonna jinx us!
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

oh don't worry. i knocked on wood.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Lol, I helped create it, so I'm a little protective lmao.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

[quote=Kyouzou] Shut it. Don't even go there, you're gonna jinx us![/quote]
Haha that's true, if you believe in all those superstitions.
[quote=XVERB] oh don't worry. i knocked on wood.[/quote]
Now I must do the same. Lawl.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

ok if it gets locked *knocks again* i will get on my knees *not funny* and beg the mods to unlock it.

Showing 691-705 of 9738