ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712191
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

[quote=XVERB]ok if it gets locked *knocks again* i will get on my knees *not funny* and beg the mods to unlock it.[/quote]
I will beg too because so far this is the best thread I've seen since I've been part of the community.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

there have been other good ones...

i think we better get back to bears.

can we talk about "the bears" as in the NFL team?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

ok if it gets locked *knocks again* i will get on my knees *not funny* and beg the mods to unlock it

I'll join lol

We probably can, we can also talk about how global warming is causing polar bears to lose their homes.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

yeah alot of polar bears are having some trouble. i think they should just move to some land and all get buzz cuts

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

There is an ugly mental picture.... *shudder*

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

lol. don't worry. i googled it and nothing came up. there fore they do not exist

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Bald polar bears. Wow. I really need to get off the internet.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

don't we all?

daankw
daankw
5 posts
Peasant

'The Internet is just a place for cowards, afraid of the real world' William Shakespeare 1603

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna tie this to bears.

Kirby is beast in SSBM because he plays like Fox. Not his specials, his standard attacks and aireals. Fox is the best character in SSBM (don't argue with me (look up the tier list, Sheik is next)) and his species is the fox. The fox is related to the dog, and the dog is related to the bear.

In the Star Fox games did Fox have a bear accomplice/nemesis? He should totally be in SSB4. He could have an awesome grab game, one or 2 good aireals and powerful smashes, with a few quicker powerful tilts. And then the specials Star Fox characters are famous for.

There, I related it to bears twice ^_^

don't we all?

NO.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

there are only good characters and bad player i don't think there is enough evidence to claim one certain player as "the best" and honestly it all matters in the person controlling it.

the person controlling it can not be a bear for bears have no thumbs.

still talking about bears

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

don't we all?

Well that's completely up to y'all haha. But I definitely shouldn't be on the internet too long, its dangerous. Lawl.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

William Shakespeare 1603

I hate to break to you, but the internet wasn't widely avalible until the 1990's... Shakespeare didn't know what the internet was. I'm sorry if your dreams have been crushed.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I hate to break to you, but the internet wasn't widely avalible until the 1990's... Shakespeare didn't know what the internet was. I'm sorry if your dreams have been crushed.

wait, captain obvious, i don't quite get it... didn't shakespeare invent the internet?
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

[quote=XVERB] didn't shakespeare invent the internet?[/quote]
Yeah sure, whatever. - phones the mental hospital-

Showing 706-720 of 9738