ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712281
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
watches
watches
2 posts
Nomad

They pay designer watchesattention to every little detailGlashutte for sale so that each Discount

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Lol imagine if there were flying bears

Talk about dangerous.
Your running through the woods, and there is a bear chasing after you, you run faster and faster, and you think you might have lost him, and then you see where you are. You are waist deep in water and then you see something swimming towards you at amazing speed, you freak out and jump onto the land, and when you have made it to the land you turn behind you and you see the beast that was chasing after you leap out of the water, it was a water bear! But now you are safe, you lost the land bear, and you are out of reach of the water bear. And then all of a sudden a flying bear swoops down and grabs you with its talons and flys away, and take you to its nest. And then it feeds you to the baby flying bears.
Yeah, flying bears a great idea.
Dusek
Dusek
24 posts
Nomad

They pay designer watchesattention to every little detailGlashutte for sale so that each Discount

thanks for the info though i dont know how that relates to bears or kirby lol
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i feel like you put way too much thought into that... cool tho

and Pazx i just looked at the tier list and yes fox is on top. but its all in who controls him

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

i feel like you put way too much thought into that... cool tho

Wait who exactly are you talking to?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Now picture this: Shaved Flying bears on steroids.

They would be able to conquer the world.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Stop with the ideas, I have way too much time and will probably make up another strange scenario haha.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Wait who exactly are you talking to?

sorry i should have quoted or something, you. lol

with jet engines, and AK47s
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Don't forget the nuclear weapons! They would have the ability to launch them at will.

watches
watches
2 posts
Nomad

<a href="http://www.qualityfirstwatch.com">designer watches</a>They pay designer watchesattention to every little detailGlashutte for sale so that each Discount Longines for sale that reaches the market isFranck Muller watches of superior qualityFerrari for sale. No one will ever be ableDooney & Bourke replica to spot a poor quality Dior replicah, nor will anyone be able to Dolce & Gabbana replicaspot that they are replica handbags and not authentic watches. This Dior handbagscompany sells all their best Dooney & Bourke handbags at most affordable prices. Theyreplica Cartier make replicas accessible to everyone replica chopardthrough their competitivereplica Breitling pricing. croum replica.us brings huge savings on the ebel replica.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Don't forget the nuclear weapons! They would have the ability to launch them at will.

they are also half cockroach and can survive impact from just 100yards away
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

sorry i should have quoted or something, you. lol

Yes, I did put a lot of thought into that. But it's mostly because I have way too much time on my hands, and nothing beter to do!
with jet engines, and AK47s

Darn you both -resisting temptation- lawl!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

They would also carry the Ban Hammer 2.0, making the ultimate weapons.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Why Strop, why? Haha the subject is changed, finally, haha!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Haha Strop you rock! But we can't really talk about this anymore we already wore it out -_-

Showing 736-750 of 9738