ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712189
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

there are only good characters and bad player i don't think there is enough evidence to claim one certain player as "the best" and honestly it all matters in the person controlling it.

I said don't argue with me about Smash. You cannot win. Check out tier lists, then you can continue to argue with me or you could play me and be 3s tocked on final destination by Fox in SSBM or Metabutt in SSBB. Yes, player skill accounts for alot, but face it, Mewtwo played shit while Fox and Sheik were freakin' awesome (combos, speed, FALLING SPEED, locks, spikes).

I hate to break to you, but the internet wasn't widely avalible until the 1990's... Shakespeare didn't know what the internet was. I'm sorry if your dreams have been crushed.

He just wanted a laugh, and to show us we are all losers.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

and to show us we are all losers.

We are all losers? Noooooo! I must find a bridge! Lawl!
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

We are not losers , We were the winning Sperm! Lol Wait this has gone off topic.

So We are still on the Bears Topic?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Until Strop does something. I reckon the other mods should abuse their name changing powers on this thread and only this thread XD

Care Bears
Oh that reminded me of those dumb bears with erasable pen and you give them tattoos or some shit >.<

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

That game with the spy bears is pretty funny but I can't remember the name... and of course CARE BEARS!

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

We are not losers , We were the winning Sperm! Lol Wait this has gone off topic.

Haha that belongs in the other thread haha. And yes this thread has gone way off topic but that's pretty much what happens when a thread gets jacked haha.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

War Bears is what it's called I think. Care bears need to burn for all eternity.

He just wanted a laugh, and to show us we are all losers.

You do know what sarcasm is right?
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Care bears need to burn for all eternity.

There are carebears that have rolly eyeballs so that if you shake them up and then walk in front of them, their eyes will follow you! FREAKY!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You do know what sarcasm is right?

No, of course not -.-

Imma go research water bears.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Imma go research water bears.

Lol imagine if there were flying bears , We would be screwed then.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

War Bears is what it's called I think.

YES! They're so cute and deadly at the SAME TIME!!!
Care bears need to burn for all eternity

I... but... *bursts into tears*
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

No, of course not -.-

ahhhh i see what cha did there... (:

and BTW C FALCON has better combos than shiek
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

uhhhgggg try tel'n that to Pazx

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

DAMMIT KIRBY!!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I beat the shit out of Kirby regularly because my brother mains him.

Amateur Kirby is bullshit >.< I hate watching my brother play. At that level he would probably be one of the best characters due to his cheapness.

Showing 721-735 of 9738