ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4028851
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

My personal favourites are "Internettisms" and "Retro Gaming".

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Explosive releases has to be my favorite, that was a great night. No, the pun is not intended, and you may not point it out.

Other than that; 3, 4, and 15 were pretty funny.

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

Retro gaming is awesome to old gamers such as mario fans and sonic fans, but now since people renew games to more graphical, more cooler games like NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii or Metroid Other M. Retro gaming is kinda getting used to, and now probably being dead.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Metroid Other M.

Give me Metroid Prime Corruption over Other M any day. It did not deliver on the promise of making a half way decent 2D metroid game.

No, the pun is not intended, and you may not point it out.

Great nigh- oh [i]can't[\\i] point it out, sad day.
Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

Give me Metroid Prime Corruption over Other M any day. It did not deliver on the promise of making a half way decent 2D metroid game.

Yes, it didn't. Well, Metroid Other M is good, but rhw Prime Corruption over Other M is serious of how they make a OK, 2D Metroid Game.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

a OK, 2D Metroid Game

If I'm not mistaken every game before the Prime series was a great 2D Metroid game.
Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

If I'm not mistaken every game before the Prime series was a great 2D Metroid game.

Well, yeah, you're right... even though I LOVE 2D games which are retrospect. I do like it.
HidenxBeast007
HidenxBeast007
3 posts
Nomad

Hard to say, unless you keep track of every single post by every player, you cant say for sure.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Hard to say, unless you keep track of every single post by every player, you cant say for sure.

I feel as though you just read the first page and then posted here, on page 329. Am I correct, or am I missing something, as I seem to be famous for doing?
Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

I feel as though you just read the first page and then posted here, on page 329. Am I correct, or am I missing something, as I seem to be famous for doing?

Usually most people do that. Probably they just want to post to just their 1 point and 1 forum post. I don't know...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

But you get just as many points and forum posts for replying to the current topic...

*sigh*...I just don't get it.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Idiocy and a greed to gain points quickly usually plays a part, I'm thinking.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I'd think it would take more effort to go to the first page and read what the topic was then than to read the title and go to the last page.

But maybe not?

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

Idiocy and a greed to gain points quickly usually plays a part, I'm thinking.

I guess. Usually an imagination and probably a clear mind helps me do posts. I guess. Usually non-thinking will help.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I'd think it would take more effort to go to the first page and read what the topic was then than to read the title and go to the last page.

Agreed.

Although I don't get why some people on some threads don't answer the OP and just post whatever their thoughts are on the topic.
Showing 3271-3285 of 9738