ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4030024
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

Although I don't get why some people on some threads don't answer the OP and just post whatever their thoughts are on the topic.

True. For most people, they just answer what the title says or that they just answer someone's post above.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I'd think it would take more effort to go to the first page and read what the topic was then than to read the title and go to the last page.

It does which makes me wonder why he just responded on the OP, weird.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Some click on the thread title rather than go to last post, so they go directly from the first to the last page.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Some click on the thread title rather than go to last post, so they go directly from the first to the last page.

All the same they clicked on the thread title.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I don't see why people just can't read the thread title and realize that the OP has nothing to do with the title.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

The thread title should include a page number for the current topic, like the AMW contests.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

All the same they clicked on the thread title.

Touche.

I don't see why people just can't read the thread title and realize that the OP has nothing to do with the title.

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."

~Albert Einstein
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

The thread title should include a page number for the current topic, like the AMW contests.

Now that's an idea!
"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."

~Albert Einstein

I love his quotes.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

When jumping into a new thread, one usually reads the first page and a few or the most recent pages to get a good idea of where the conversation is going. Due to the dynamic nature of this thread, the first page won't help you at all.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Idiocy and a greed to gain points quickly usually plays a part, I'm thinking.

Hope that doesn't include me 0___o
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

If you are and idiot, and in a hurry to gain rank then yes.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

We should all just be glad that this doesn't happen as often with this thread as it does with those music battle threads. At least once during every battle, you'll see some random user whom you've probably never seen before jump in and vote for the battle in the OP.

I'm guessing this has to do with newer users being intimidated by large threads in the tavern.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

This thread will NEVER die!

If you are and idiot, and in a hurry to gain rank then yes

yes that is an idiot but i was wondering if that's what people thought of me. If so I will dedicate myself to posting merit standard posts consistently.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

merit standard posts

You do not receive merits for posts. Oh, and if every comment you made was worthy of a merit, you'd be a WEPR vet.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You do not receive merits for posts.

Ya I know that, but I would like to have that equivalent standard.
Showing 3286-3300 of 9738