ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4056841
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Ya I know that, but I would like to have that equivalent standard.

Well you need to try wayyyyy harder >_>

Your telling me *rolls eyes*. That Efan has no idea about the amount of effort (that surpasses his own) required just to sound decent, let alone merit standard

When did Efan get over 1200 posts...? O_o

To be honest, it beats me *shrugs*.

Knight is a dedicated user. He should be commended for writing such a long comment!

two thousand word wall o' text I wrote on Exit Path.

:0
@knight: Well now I know what is required to make a merit standard game review! Thanks a lot =D

p.s:Has anyone had posts occasionally not show up? I'll go see if this has already been questioned.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

He should be commended for writing such a long comment!

Are you talking about that Colony review? I already got a merit for that.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

*sigh* I meant in general and for being a dedicated (some would say omnipotent) user. My comprehension is not that bad!
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

When you were talking about a long comment, I thought you were referring to some sort of review.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Oh, wait now I see where your coming from! This
for being a dedicated (some would say omnipotent) user
is what I meant.
WOOO!! celebrate! (I'm not making much sense anymore am I?)
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I can't seem to find the text you're quoting. Well, off to bed anyway. The best time I had in the Video Games forum was in a Machine Gun versus Sniper Rifle thread.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Your telling me *rolls eyes*. That Efan has no idea about the amount of effort (that surpasses his own) required just to sound decent, let alone merit standard

I really fail to understand that sentence for some reason >_> also what I said wasn't meant to come off as rude, I was merely pointing out that having 1200 on topic, long, detailed, accurate, review-like posts is rather unrealistic.

He has Paxz'z Backseat Mod certificate
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I can't seem to find the text you're quoting.

yours and mine.
I really fail to understand that sentence for some reason

I'm not too sure myself. I think I was continuing what I thought was an insult and turning it into lame third person humor.
is rather unrealistic.

I was not really thinking when I typed that.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

O.o Jeez knight, how long did it take you to write that? Also did you get a merit for the EP review?

I think there's a size requirement for something to even remotely be considered merit standard...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I wrote a rather long one for Sonny. I don't think it was as long as that but it was still pretty substantial.

I don't feel like looking for it because it's hidden within the hundreds of comments and it would take me a very long time to find.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I think the size requirement would be at least 150 or 200 words. That seems like a reasonable amount, don't you think?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Size requirements would just lead people to spam the same thing over and over until they've hit 150 words.

In a slightly less serious case, it might encourage people to write long but lousy comments, i.e.:

"Wow, this game is great! I've never played such a great game! I've played some good games before, but this one is amazing! All of your games are amazing! Keep making games please!"

Like that, only longer and with a lot more filler.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

But if you weren't going to write a spam comment and write something good but it isn't 150 words, would that be fair?

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

yeah that'd be fair. You should just be giving a good honest reveiw of everything in the game. Not just the gameplay but graphic, sound etc.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Size isn't actually a factor in merits, you just need that size to cover everything.

Showing 3316-3330 of 9738