ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4000582
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

We'll find our Ferret somehow.

i know where's our ferret! its right here

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Forum.getThreadById(5807578).revive();
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Right.. we need to update this thread's topic. Anyone with a proposition is welcome!

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

Umm..... if u mean suggestions ive got one. how about we...... umm..... well...... u probably wont agree with me, cause i dont if anyone else here even plays it. Well, i thought we could talk about.... sigh....deep breath... WolfQuest?

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

And it doesnt have to relate to this website does it because WolfQuest is wayyyyyyyyyy different! just so u know.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I have no idea what this is all about, but if it's canine related, I'm on board.

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

u r interested? yes is wolf related.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

This thread's topics are usually very general, like favourite car and stuff like that, so no problem. Let's see... I have no idea what WolfQuest is, but I like wolves and would choose werewolf over vampire. If that is in any way related... ^^

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

It is a game where u play as a wolf and u can such cool things!!! ive got it. u can play to play by yourself or multiplayer. in singleplayer there are 2 parts of the game. in the first part u have to find a mate while surviving in the wild. in the second part, u have to find a den, have pups and care for them. then take them to the summer den and it is quite tricky. along the way u have to hunt caribou and hares and protect your family from coyoties, bears and eagles! in multiplayer, u can join a pack or start one. when u start one u chose a name for it and chose how many players u want to play with u, from 1 to 5. Then u join the game. U r the leader of the pack so u give the orders! its fun hunting too!!! sorry if i am talking too much but that is pretty much the game!

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

umm... i think there was no reason to say all that. oh man. This song is putting me off track.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Oh that's cool haha, I might play it when I have more time, though I wish I had a dog of my own.

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

hehehe! i do too! u can download the game off the website.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Sounds like The Sims: Wolf Edition.

though I wish I had a dog of my own.

What kind of dog, if you had the choice?
WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

A Husky.

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

hey! are u there?

Showing 9661-9675 of 9738