ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3998696
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So on the topic of trilogies, I think I saw somewhere that Fifty Shades of Gray is getting two more movies. How wonderful.

I know the Hunger Games books count as a trilogy but do the movies also count? I mean there's four movies but there's a part 1 and part 2.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

@Armour12345 You cannot directly reply to a specific user, but you can do what I did there and put an at-sign next to the user you want to reply to. If there is text you want to quote from a user, you can copy the text from the post manually, paste it in your post, highlight it, and press the Quote button.

@R2D21999 The movies would not count as a trilogy since there are two Mockingjay movies. Even though they are the same story split into two parts, they are different movies. If one movie was called Mockingjay and the other was called Katniss Finds a Penny, there would be no confusion over the subject.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

So on the topic of trilogies, I think I saw somewhere that Fifty Shades of Gray is getting two more movies.

I don't think much of the titles of the sequels, "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Fifty Shades Freed". Mathematically, "One Hundred Shades of Grey" and "One Hundred and Fifty Shades of Grey" make more sense.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

did you know how to train your dragon is getting a third movie?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I didn't even know HtTYD had a second movie.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

it does. AND 2 TV series'.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

THIEF: Kinda-living proof that the overarching storyline of a high-end video game masterpiece is only really needed in the last two weeks before its release.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I wonder why trilogies have kind of become the default for epic stories?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I wonder why trilogies have kind of become the default for epic stories?

Rule of 3 is popular for a reason would be my guess

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

1 Gray is not a colour.
2 It's really a very low estimate. A modern computer can resolve at least 253 shades between black and white.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

On the topic of trilogies, one of my favorite game trilogies is the Arkham series, not including origins, which wasn't done with Rocksteady, so Asylum, City, and Knight. Still some of the best games out there imo.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

[quote]1 Gray is not a colour

You're right. It's a color. [/quote]

Grey is a colour.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

You're right. It's a color.

Grey is a colour.
You're both wrong. Grey (otherwise known as "gray&quot is a full visible spectrum of intermediate intensity.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The sudden title change suggests an unseen hand at work. I'll not be controlled, you hear me? I'll never submit!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

If you do not submit, your posts will be nothing more than text in a box that only you can see.

Showing 9631-9645 of 9738