ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718390
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Prometheus13
Prometheus13
1 posts
Nomad

what is the point of this "This thread is currently about" threads?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

While I'm here and talking of Dollar Stores - how is your mom?

Well, she is quite fine and all.. having been deceased for the past three years.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Oh... Erm... Sorry. I just remembered! I need to go... Iron my dog! -backs away quickly-

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Pound shop. Much better.

Agree with that.

On the topic of pound shops, technically Primark is a pound shop, just a glamorized version with actual hangars for the clothes instead of just dumping it all in a pile, for some reason all the girls love shopping there, no idea why... It's all crap.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Oh... Erm... Sorry. I just remembered! I need to go... Iron my dog! -backs away quickly-

The mother jokes never work.

I have personally never been to the UK, so I don't know what Primark is. Checking their web site, they look pretty good for a "supposed" discount store as BlackVortex said. As for shopping, I have taste but then I have no money therefore I never shop.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Pfft, I could use crap as a fertilizer for my plants - the stuff from Primark is merely postponed littering - after 1 or 2 uses the product is broken and needs to be thrown away.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Seems like you two are raging slightly.. Well, the cheap clothes here are cheap too.. but then they effectively cost more for some ridiculous reason.. Don't forget the lower wages we have here.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Primark is a pretty crap shop. It just appeared one day and for some reason has managed to spread it's disease across England. :S

girls love shopping there, no idea why.

It is indeed a strange phenomenon.
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

I have personally never been to the UK, so I don't know what Primark is. Checking their web site, they look pretty good for a "supposed" discount store as BlackVortex said. As for shopping, I have taste but then I have no money therefore I never shop.

Yeah they aren't a typical discount store, but you can probably buy 100 sets of clothing, trousers tops necklaces whatever and spend under 150 quid, stuff there is like 1 or 2 pound last time I went.. which was some time ago, but it can't have changed much.

Seems like you two are raging slightly..

Where?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Excellent.

I can sense a pattern emerging and now my ears are painful.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yeah they aren't a typical discount store, but you can probably buy 100 sets of clothing, trousers tops necklaces whatever and spend under 150 quid, stuff there is like 1 or 2 pound last time I went.. which was some time ago, but it can't have changed much.

So basically its a bulk shopping place. We have those in the states but they don't sell clothes as far as I know.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Here is Primark's UK site.. Enjoy.

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/2/3/9/32239.jpg?v=1

Here is more fodder from Cracked. Comic book advertising. Animal Farm, hah. That monkey reminds me of someomne from AG.

http://www.worthpoint.com/pmimages/images1/1/0708/11/1_bd0392deb3a6e9010a0a85cf4fcba58b.jpg

Best start young, be a man and shave your beard into place. The wild ruffian look is unattractive.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

technically Primark is a pound shop, just a glamorized version with actual hangars for the clothes instead of just dumping it all in a pile, for some reason all the girls love shopping there, no idea why... It's all crap.
>.>

I shop at Primark.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I shop at Primark.

I prefer buying inexpensive clothing too... mainly because my wallet is not fat enough to buy the nice polo shirts I usually wear.

Good to see a differing opinion.
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I shop at Primark.

My sister shops there as well and has about 600 pairs of shoes that she never wears, about 1000 pairs of every other type of clothing known to mankind...P.S....Whoever came up with "Jeggings" was either insane or just a fool.:L
Showing 2491-2505 of 9738