ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721152
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Aside from the awkwardness of the trick-or-teaters--err, treaters, this day was pretty fun. Halloween cake and a Birthday cake, plus lotsa candy. Dentist, here I come!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Hate to break it to ya but Halloweens not till tomorrow...

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Trick-or-Treat already happened some places though.

*cough* chat *cough*
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Some have it two days in a row, like Samy said. Which means---AH NUTS, they're gonna come again! I better wear my ninja mask this time so I don't reveal my shy face....

It's like...you wanna accept the gift, but you don't know where the gift is gonna take you.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Wouldn't it have been easier to say that you live in a different time zone? I was counting on you to use that explanation!

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it have been easier to say that you live in a different time zone? I was counting on you to use that explanation!

Er no, I meant we had it the 28th.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hate to break it to ya but the world doesn't revolve around wherever you live.

Although that would be freaking awesome. Think about it, one timezone for the whole world.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Fail. Post is fail.

Did you not read the time zone comment above?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Not for some people though.

If my mom buys candy for the neighbors or something I usually eat it before it's Halloween. Now she knows to buy it on the day of Halloween.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Heh, Halloween keeps dentists in business. At least in the states, I'm not sure how it works elsewhere.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Also doctors, weight loss classes and drug companies for all the aliments that befall you for too much sugar.

But who cares about that right! Eating candy tills you throw up is the only way to go.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Do people still give out apples or is that just an old cliche?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Did you not read the time zone comment above?

If you read the time the comments were posted you would see that it was at the same time. Your post is fail.
Does anyone else think that a lot of holidays are changing so much they are becoming pointless?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Minute earlier actually, so you're post is fail. Also it's not my problem if he got ninjaed he still failed

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm assuming Kyouzou is saying I failed, when in fact my post had little to do with the two posts that ninja'd me.

And yes, they do give out apples sometimes. It's kinda good too

Showing 3406-3420 of 9738