ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721150
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I got money once, because the lady had run of candy. Best Halloween ever.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

lol you lucky ducky.....

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

How much? I couldn't take money from someone on Halloween >_>

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Twas only a dollar each, so basically she gave us a candybar each. I spent mine on refilling a giant slurpee DD

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I suppose that's alright. Sort of. Maybe.

We don't have slurpees in Australia

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well doesn't that just fail. Slurpees are quite possible the only thing that 7-11 has going for them. Well other than certain material bought by perverted adults.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

We don't have 7-11 either, however I know what that is

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I lurve 7/11. We don't have them here in New Zealand though.

I used to drink too many slurpees.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Well other than certain material bought by perverted adults.

The day I went into the men's bathroom in the local gas station was the day I learned the several meanings behind jelly, pudding, forks, and glue. I'll let you think those through while I think of stuff to get for my birthday party tomorrow.

I lurve 7/11

Y'know, I have never been to a 7-11 in a long time. Like, 13 years. That was when I used to go on car rides with this black guy named Michael Watson to go get Coke slushies and play Street Figher Alpha when we got home. And this was back when her mom used to babysit me while my mom was still in her last year of service to the AF.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

jelly, pudding, forks, and glue.

Been there done that. Those memories were repressed into my subconscious.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I haven't been to a 7/11 in a year. I also had to go to UD to find at least some idea of what those terms meant. I am unfazed.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*goes to UD*

Ooooooh. Well I got one right. Hooray

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I am unfazed.

Thou art emotionless, fellow knaive. X-(

Maybe pics would have helped. I was stupifoozled. They LITERALLY had a wide selection of stuff, if you catch my drift.

Which somehow, magically brings me to the point of my halloween birthday party...somehow. Anywhoo, tomorrow's halloween is going to be a night to remember.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Which somehow, magically brings me to the point of my halloween birthday party...somehow. Anywhoo, tomorrow's halloween is going to be a night to remember.

Halloween ends in 3 1/2 hours o'er here.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I think if Alaska, California, and the upper tip of Mexico banded together to shoot torpedoes the size of Rhode Island into New Zealand that had titanium chains and PULLED AS HARD AS THEY COULD, the nation could be "roped" into the Western date line. That's my hypothesis anyways. Don't plan to test it either. That could make a pret.ty. lot.of. people mad.

So where it's like 8:29PM over there, it's 3:29AM over here, which is why my brain is psssshshhhFFFP.

Showing 3421-3435 of 9738