ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721873
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

sure we can, we just have to erase...north Africa, middle east, north America, white Africans (or more white rich immigrants), Microsoft, black rap, pretty much every religion or at-least the popular ones, China, fails, the "dislike" button on Youtube videos, trolls....

And to keep the peace:

-Justin Biber should have his one site where he post his stuff (and only there) so he can leave Youtubers alone.

-We all become Japanese or Tibetan

-respect people ffs!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

We as humans will never be perfectly harmonious, at least in my opinion.

Japanese

I'd like to think about Feudal and Imperial Japan.

Changing direction, what do you all think about the AG t-shirts?
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Changing direction, what do you all think about the AG t-shirts?

I think they are pretty nifty. My only complaint is that they are only available in blue, and I don't wear blue. Hopefully we'll get them in black or something, and maybe on the back under the logo we could have the option to have our screen name printed on them too or something. Dunno, just rambling about them.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Crimsonblade55 told me that more designs were being proposed. I think they're great and they just happen to be in my favourite colour, despite my preferences for darker shades of blue.

I'll wait until I have an extra 23 New Zealand dollars lying around.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I think they are pretty nifty. My only complaint is that they are only available in blue, and I don't wear blue. Hopefully we'll get them in black or something, and maybe on the back under the logo we could have the option to have our screen name printed on them too or something. Dunno, just rambling about them.

I don't mind wearing blue but I would like to see the shirt in black or white. More classic colors.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I wear blue, not that bright. I prefer muted colors.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I wear blue, not that bright. I prefer muted colors.

Yah, definitely not that bright. Come to think of it, the only blue shirts I have are pastels and they are all dress shirts.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I think people that dress in colors that don't necessarrly put them in a certain group are cool.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i would buy one. but i kinda think i would seem REALLY nerdy wearing one to school... none of my friends approve of me going on here ):

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Nah, if I bought it, no one would see it. It's something I would only wear at home. Now if they put the logo on there i don't have as big a problem. The name, would make me look like a bigger geek than I am. That's hard to pull off.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I think people that dress in colors that don't necessarrly put them in a certain group are cool.

I think that people who can spell 'necessarily' properly are win.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

The name, would make me look like a bigger geek than I am. That's hard to pull off.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

its mean but i died when you said that
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I think people who have Mozilla Firefox, which does the spell check for you are even more win.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have to agree with Kyouzou. I wouldn't want to go to the nearby shopping mall in an AG shirt. Like Kyouzou, I believe the words "Armor Games" makes it look geeky as heck.

As for schoolwear, I wear a uniform.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would like to see the shirt with a giant shield on it. Maybe the initials "AG" on the back.

Showing 3646-3660 of 9738