ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721752
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I am sorry Walker but I must before it grows too late.

Ok, have a good night. And yes, I was being facetious. I was merely trying to point out (comedicly if possible) that intolerance breeds unrest, however the standard reply to intolerance is with more intolerance. Either we must be tolerant of everyone, or be honest and admit that we aren't and quit trying to force it on people.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm joking. It's thirteen to eight in the morning and I'm supposed to prepare for school now.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I can't get along with any of you!

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

This thread is still(!) alive????

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

This thread is still(!) alive????

The Hidden Cartographer is back?!?!?!? ZOMG!!
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

This thread was locked last time I saw it... what happened?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Go screw yourself over Freakenstein!

But I told you 4 times that I need people to help me do this! D:
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

No you don't, I could tell you why, but it would be vulgar and completely inappropriate. Another way would involve seeing if you would be able to survive castration.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I could have also said 4 and a half times, but that would also be inappropriate, especially towards Knight, but we get along enough to know that. I can also take jokes too far X(

Another way would involve seeing if you would be able to survive castration.

NEVA. TOUCH ME U DIE!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

-gasp- I was quoted! One of my lifelong goals has finally been accomplished!

Also where did Frankie_Munez come from? And why is that name so **** familiar!?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Frankie Muniz is the guy that plays Malcom in Malcom in the Middle, Big Fate Liar, and Agent Cody Banks 1 & 2.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

This thread was locked last time I saw it... what happened?

Same here. Im assuming its a glitch and moving on. Also people cant get along because they constantly one up each other.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

is this thread an excuse to chat-spam? cause i love chatspam and this may soon become my faverite thread.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

This is not a "chat spam" thread. It is simply a thread where the randomness of the AG users goes in random directions. The subject changes from time to time.

As for the thread title, no one can get along at all because we're not the same person!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I thought this thread was done for.. It seems that was just a glitch. This isn't chatspam. It's proper conversation!

Showing 3631-3645 of 9738