ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721862
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

The title brings up a good point.

Why can't we just get along?

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

?????

Nah, if I bought it, no one would see it. It's something I would only wear at home. Now if they put the logo on there i don't have as big a problem. The name, would make me look like a bigger geek than I am. That's hard to pull off.

Good point.

[quote]This thread is still(!) alive????

The Hidden Cartographer is back?!?!?!? ZOMG!![/quote]

This made me lol.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

?????

That was the OP for this thread that was originally created for discussing who the most active forumer on AG. Then, somehow the topic changed and it's been changing ever since.

I don't mind wearing the AG shirt. My friends will ask what it is and I can say that it's a product from Armor Games. They'll be curious and join AG and yeah, more users.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Or they'll stare at you for a few seconds, and then proceed to laugh their ***** off.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Or they'll stare at you for a few seconds, and then proceed to laugh their ***** off.

That made me laugh for some reason. I'll wear it anyway though.
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

That was the OP for this thread that was originally created for discussing who the most active forumer on AG. Then, somehow the topic changed and it's been changing ever since.

Am Aware
forro34
forro34
486 posts
Nomad

Am Aware
if you are aware, then why posting "?????"? o.0
I'll wear it anyway though.
I could wear it to school, too, since I always wear a jacket in school and you would only see it if my jacket is open... Which happens rarely...
uoykcuf
uoykcuf
1 posts
Nomad

because we werernt ****ing made too! now i will kick you in the ****ing testicals and watch them drop you ****ing virgin pig! US rules and armorgames sucks my ****!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

if you are aware, then why posting "?????"? o.0

People are just weird like that.
I could wear it to school, too, since I always wear a jacket in school and you would only see it if my jacket is open... Which happens rarely...

Same, but I wouldn't mind just wearing the shirt by itself.
forro34
forro34
486 posts
Nomad

Same, but I wouldn't mind just wearing the shirt by itself.
Well, since I live in Germany, nobody would get what that is... still, too geeky...
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That made me laugh for some reason.

I'm funny, you'll get used to it eventually.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I want to see a red shirt. I love red shirts.

forro34
forro34
486 posts
Nomad

I want to see a red shirt. I love red shirts.
Since all of us have different taste, why don't they make it in all colors??? I mean they would definitely make lots of money... and please, lots of black ones DD
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

If you had bothered to read the blog entry, you would know that they plan on releasing it in all different styles and colors over the coming months.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I'm wondering why the don't have smalls.

Are they planning on releasing more sizes?

Showing 3661-3675 of 9738