ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722098
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

That made me lol. What a nice song.

I've had plenty of fails in my life. Including today where I tripped over the flat wood floor...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Maybe there was slight bump?

Either that or invisible woman was having some fun.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

lolwut @ Kyouzou....

and as to my triple fail on last 2 pages, yes i really did need some sleep...

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

He's talking about me tripping over the wood floor. And yes, it was probably invisible woman, that is if she's a hot model and not an old person.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

And yes, it was probably invisible woman, that is if she's a hot model and not an old person.

It was the Marvel super hero.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

It was the Marvel super hero.

Oh what? I knew it! Except that I thought it was wonder woman at first because of the invisible jet. But now I know.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

This thread is so old...why don't we just lock this already?
I mean it has 374 pages of replies!?! That and it has the same OP, but someone keeps changing the title.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

If it's still active, don't lock it. This thread has grown larger than battle of the bands in the space of about 4 months. There is no need to lock it

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I mean it has 374 pages of replies!?! That and it has the same OP, but someone keeps changing the title.

This thread is the soopah-doopah special thread that changes the topic when it feels the need to. When it feels that the users discussing it are drifting, a new topic is formed by sheer force of will that absolutely did not have anything to do with mod powers. The topic names are as random and satirical as this paragraph explaining it.

Also just because it's old doesn't mean it needs to be locked >_>
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Because it is the most popular thread in the tavern.
but someone keeps changing the title.

That would be the mods
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Ey Joe96, don't be hatin'!

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/010haters.jpg

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

That would be the mods

Don't mind Efan, he didn't get the memo to KEEP HIS MOUTH ZIPPED and continue with the discussion normally. Wow where were we? Oh yes, we were talking about why we can't get along. See, 1st-world countries like the United States can force people to get along. For instance, those that know too much can get their minds wiped like this *BEWEWEWEWEWEW*
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

W00T I NINJA'D THE NINJAFEST D00D!!!

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

W00T I NINJA'D THE NINJAFEST D00D!!!

http://lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/ancient-medieval-early-modern-ages/11596d1220309043-afghanistan-legends-gtfo-take-fail.jpg

SRSLY.

Actually not seriously, but yeah, this thread is SUPPOSED to have the topic change from time to time. You see, a long, long time ago, in a forum not so far, far away, there was the rambling thread. The posters frequently went off topic, much to the dismay of the mighty moderators who were tasked with keeping the internets on-topic.

Instead of locking every thread that went off topic, and subsequently having to lock numerous threads daily, it was decided to sanction one thread as a bastion of randomness. The formation of this thread made 'off-topic' a topic! (even though the most popular topic of discussion becomes the new title each time a mighty moderator looks at the thread) In short, it's fun for us and keeps life as simple as possible for the moderators.
Showing 3721-3735 of 9738