ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722189
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

W00T I NINJA'D THE NINJAFEST D00D!!!

One, you really didn't ninja me since there was a 1 minute lapse before my reply. Two, even if you did, it wouldn't look like a ninja, since the circumstances aren't qualified to be considered a ninja.

Think of it as a satirical Wikipedia.. Encyclopaedia Dramatica focuses more on the internet. Oscar Wilde is also worshipped at Uncyclopedia.

Yeah, never go to that place for real information. If they worship Oscar, then they must not be in the right world right now lol oh wait....
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yeah, never go to that place for real information. If they worship Oscar, then they must not be in the right world right now lol oh wait....

I go to that place to have a laugh, especially when I can't have ED's explicit advertisments all over the place and when I don't feel like I want an internet-based satirical look at things.

I've been to a forum where the longest thread had over 1000 pages.. And it wasn't a forum game.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

It probably had more forum'ers though. Way more. Imagine the ninjas....

I've also noticed the recent uprise of google pics meant to invoke witty comments.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I've also noticed the recent uprise of google pics meant to invoke witty comments.

Yep. Cause they are funny. And really more fun to look at than wall'o'text.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Thank that fail troll from Kongregate. Not that Kong is full of fail trolls, but that's the best that bothered to actually confront us.

That Minnakht person annoys me. Then again, many people on Kong are arse.

This thread will live on.. and on.. I hope it survives the AG2 to AG3 transition.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Thank that fail troll from Kongregate. Not that Kong is full of fail trolls, but that's the best that bothered to actually confront us.

The games at Kong are not bad. But I agree about the fail troll.
This thread will live on.. and on.. I hope it survives the AG2 to AG3 transition.

If the regulars posters, stay it'll likely live, but if not, then it'll start to die down.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

If this thread doesn't get moved to AG3... I'll be a bit pissed. But then again we could always make a new one.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

We'll call it:............................................................EFAN'S THREAD!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It'll be.......................................... LOCKED IMMEDIATELY!

Did you forget the rules about not making user-specific threads?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

We could call it LEGACY OF ARMOR GAMES!

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

Or maybe "Random Crap Everyone Cares About".

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Nah, we'll call it:

TTICB V2: [insert topic]

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

TTICA V2: not TTICB

about starts with an a. L2 spell

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

oops... stwitch that around...

it should be TTICA not TTICB

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Whoops, I was looking at the B, oh well close enough. But seriously this is what it should look like.

TTICA V3.0: why can't we all just get along? D:

Showing 3736-3750 of 9738