ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722323
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Stop distracting me from my documentary on Ancient Rome.

Turn the TV off. Or the computer. Either way...

Stop distracting me from 5 assignments D:

Actually you are choosing to be distracted. If you didn't want to be distracted from it you wouldn't have AG's forums opened on your computer. You have no one to blame but yourself :P

I have 2 viewpoints on that.

1. Who says it's on his computer?
2. Shut up.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I have 2 viewpoints on that.

1. Who says it's on his computer?
2. Shut up.

1. I do.
2. Sure thing mr. toughguy
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Actually you are choosing to be distracted. If you didn't want to be distracted from it you wouldn't have AG's forums opened on your computer. You have no one to blame but yourself :P

Yay, I got you to reply!

My documentary is on the computer by the way. Right.. *fidgets with windows* Now I can pay attention to the forums and my documentary simultaneously.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Two things at once? And you claim to be male?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Yay, I got you to reply!

Nice. I'm glad I could help you feel a sense of accomplishment. That's what I'm here for, you know.

My documentary is on the computer by the way. Right.. *fidgets with windows* Now I can pay attention to the forums and my documentary simultaneously.

Get another monitor and set your display up for dual display. AG on one screen, documentary on the other, and no juggling tabs. Or you could do the same with a television. Just a thought.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My television is rubbish. It's monitor is smaller than my PC monitor. I currently lack the money to acquire a modern television or an extra LCD monitor.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I currently lack the money to acquire a modern television or an extra LCD monitor.

Well then, I suppose you'll have to juggle tabs and be distracted. Or get a job (or another if you already have one) so you can get another monitor and avoid Pazx-stanian distractions
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

My name is Porat, I come from Pazxstan.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's a lovely reference Portia, I mean Porat. Don't worry, my screen is accommodating the three windows I have open.

You always manage to pull out double entrendres from nowhere Pazx. When I was eleven.. well you know.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

My name is Porat, I come from Pazxstan.

I'm glad someone caught the homonym pun there.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Finally finished the ninety minute documentary. Oh well, off to bed. Pazx, you procrastinate homework too much.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm glad someone caught the homonym pun there

fst6 gave me Pazxstan, Strop related it to Borat. Apparently he's my uncle or something.

Finally finished the ninety minute documentary. Oh well, off to bed. Pazx, you procrastinate homework too much.

Yep. And now mom is pissed. Bye :/
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It seems these dilemmas rarely affect me. I almost always manage to get the job done by the time the teacher comes a knocking.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

New revival topic is..... WORLD RECORDS!
What world record attempt do you think is the coolest, the most inspiring? And has anyone wanted to break a world record?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

New revival topic is WORLD RECORDS!

Showing 3781-3795 of 9738