ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722499
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with wanting to enter the military, but wanting to do it based off of experiences with a video game is a **** stupid thing to do.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've never heard of that either, but I've heard of kids who've been sucked into a vortex because of the over-glorification of warfare presented in video games.

They're games.

Oh, and military = awesome.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

The fact with CoD is that you get redos. You don't get redos in the military -_-

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

There is no greater sacrifice than putting your life on the line to protect the lives and freedoms of others.

I've heard of people wanting to join because of video games, but they never actually joined.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've heard of people wanting to join because of video games, but they never actually joined.

Good on them they realised that they were being whack.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I'm guessing the name of the topic is wrong. anyone mind informing me what exactly y'all are talking about here?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This tends to happen. Strop (or some other mod) isn't keeping up with the thread and the convo veers far off the subject.

Right now someone just brought up how some CoD addicts think that joining the army is awesome because they worship FPS games.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

CoD? Are we on that? It's been three days since Black Ops came out.

I am not a video game addict anymore since I quit a few years back so I'm not interested. I only play from time to time on my PS2 or even my GameCube.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

1337Player just to let you know. i just threw my Xbox in my closet and started playing my old GC games the other day cause i never play my xbox any more. SO FUN!!! and they are easier than i remember

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Aren't they? I think the reason they aren't as popular anymore is because of the DS, Wii, DSI, etc. Nintendo just should have made a GameCube 2.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

...I just realized that life is a terrible; terrible thing.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

...I just realized that life is a terrible; terrible thing.

Well duh. Where have you been?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Life is terrible if you make it terrible. You have to take what is provided for you and turn it into gold. If you give up with how you think life is, then it will most definitely be how you interpret it.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Lemons into lemonade anyone? It reminds of a discussion in my tragedy class about whether we as a modern society have enough faith in man and his nobility to write tragics anymore. Pluck up and show the world you have enough faith in yourself to win the game of life!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Lemons into lemonade anyone?

My friend said, 'When life gives you lemons, make orange juice'.
Which I interpreted to when life gives you something you don't want, make it into what you do want.
Showing 3811-3825 of 9738