ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722496
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Eh, I don't know. You watching the world series?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I haven't bothered with the Guinness World Records in quite a while.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

we DO get along

i know this has nothing to do with what you guys are talking about but i had to post this before the thread changes

**posted on XVERB's birthday**

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Getting along is overrated. I think wars should be fought using simmunition.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

*simulation*

i would like to see simulation wars instead of real ones, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. If that did happen, it would be a good time to have some master CoD modern warfare players to control some of the soldiers.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

it would be a good time to have some master CoD modern warfare players to control some of the soldiers.

Those people who think CoD prepares them for the rigours of realistic warfare are fools.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

...simmunition is paintball like ammunition, it's used to train troops using live ammunition.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Those people who think CoD prepares them for the rigours of realistic warfare are fools.

nuhh uhh!! i play cod all the time and im going to be in the army and it's blahh blahh blahh

yeah. the sad this is tons of kids think that
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

sadder thing is tons of kids fall sucker for that in the first place.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The Army isn't a glorious killing rampage. You march, march, march, crawl, crawl, crawl, run around like s***, get yelled at and much more. Sure there's plenty of killing, but you don't sit down all day controlling a gamepad.

You run around like crazy.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You forget that in real life taking another mans life isn't the same as annihilating a mass of pixels.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i know. in COD you kill them and then you hear on xbox live a "YOU BAS7ARD"

but in real life you really killed that person and have to live with it for the rest of your life

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

he said simulation wars, so yeah, it would prepare them for that.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm alluding to all those kids who think that because they have played hours of CoD, entering the military would be awesome.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

who would that be then?
i've never heard of anyone joining the army because they played call of duty, also the military is awesome, it teaches self discipline and other useful things

Showing 3796-3810 of 9738