ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722665
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

when life gives you lemons throw them at people's expensive cars

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

That's one way of doing XVERB...

Anyway, I like the interpretation you had 1337. If only more people had the philosophy...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

...I just realized that life is a terrible; terrible thing.

If life is a terrible thing, why are you still alive? Wouldn't it make sense to escape life?

Of course, I am not endorsing suicide. I love being alive.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

-ahem- Topic change successful.

****, I'm good. I personally do not think life is a terrible thing, just a cruel mistress.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Life is a cruel mistress indeed. I look forward to asking MRWalker to change this topic's name whenever Strop isn't around.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

This is summed up perfectly by a quote by an AG user (forget which one that is, and I think he's inactive): "no one dies a virgin, life screws us all".

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

If life was good all the time, it wouldn't seem good because there wouldn't be any bad things to know that there are such things as good things. Life would just be boring.

So in order to experience the good things you have to experience bad things also.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

The problem however is that there are people for whom life is nothing but an endless cycle of misery and despair.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

It could be that we see it as misery and despair, they see it as quite a fine existence.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I highly doubt that wearing ragged, torn clothes and scrounging for food in trash heaps was considered a lively existence. It is a poor, pathetic existence, that no one deserves.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

You didnt say wearing rags and scrounging for food. Could have been you were thinking of struggling farmers trying to bring in a crop without mechanical harvesters while locusts attack.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

At least they're lucky enough to have the food. They lead a rather well of existence, it's the people who don't have a place to sleep at night that truly deserve recognition.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

What of the people who must live on the windswept steepes with their tents gone, their horses plundered and their cheese taken? They must have it the worst and deserve recognition.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Really? You're going to make jokes about this?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Its no joke. People do still live like that in Mongolia.

Showing 3826-3840 of 9738