ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724543
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Bogan.

I once saw an advertisement for a bogan proof fence.

Go Australia in cricket! we r liek ttly own.

two heads are better than one

Not if one doesn't have a brain.

You people have way too much free time on your hands...

nu way i hav no timezorr in mi hand *shows hand*

Also. Today is Sunday. Sunday is just...
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sunday was the day I usually had feasts. At least when I used to live with my Samoan relatives.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Sunday was the day I usually had feasts. At least when I used to live with my Samoan relatives.

You are Samoan, or just have Samoan relatives?

I once went to a friends house, (he is Samoan), I had a great feed there. The food there could have fed me for a week or two.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

What about its terrain and history?

Port Arthur and that stuff, because the original settlements in Sydney are now, well, Sydney.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Just to let you know, I was addressing myself with that statement too.

My teachers don't really have time to just give us assignments anymore, my History teacher has to time out his entire class so he can fit in everything we need to know by the end of the year.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

Indeed, something is wrong with you. :P Joking...

I don't have much free time myself, because i am at the Gymnasium, and my teachers are strict. Every weak we have at least one test. I hate that. Those who have much free time, enjoy it, i can't!

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm... not been active of late so I am far from the op...

Spongebob rulez...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Though if you want to hear stereotype insult: inbreeding.

It may be a stereotype insult but the incidence of congenital diseases as a result of consanguinity is statistically significant in Tasmania...

...it's simply what happens when you live on a small island where there's just about nowhere to go.

Go Australia in cricket! we r liek ttly own.

You mean we're getting owned. I was kinda hoping that we'd end that 7 match losing streak and somehow stop our plummet through the world ranks with a crushing win at the Ashes but even that looks like it's on the rocks after Strauss put in that mega opening stand...
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

-GASP-

The ninja horse has reappeared!

I haven't gotten the chance to watch cricket in years. TT

I remember those 12+ hour cricket marathons that I used to watch though...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

This thread is currently about: inbreeding and cricket

Those cricketers are soooo inbred aren't they
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Efan, I'm getting the feeling that there are people all over the world who suddenly want to hurt you.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

You people have way too much free time on your hands...

...Please tell me you're not just starting to notice this?

I have to say, I think I'm the only one here who doesn't know anything about The Gentleman's Game.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Efan, I'm getting the feeling that there are people all over the world who suddenly want to hurt you.

But it was just a play on words
surely- what! Who are you!? The secret cricket society! Get your hands away from my neck! You can't stop free speech! That's just not cr-....
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I watched once the Italy National Cricket team in Milan. And, frankly they seemed pretty awful.
As a matter of fact they weren't even Italians, the captain was Australian, and the other players Pakistani and South Africans.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Those cricketers are soooo inbred aren't they

You get over 9000 respect points for that one.
On topic I dont watch cricket really and as for inbreeding well I dont watch that either.
Showing 4291-4305 of 9738