ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724660
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

the captain was Australian, and the other players Pakistani and South Africans.

Yay, you named a third of the nations that play test cricket.

You mean we're getting owned. I was kinda hoping that we'd end that 7 match losing streak and somehow stop our plummet through the world ranks with a crushing win at the Ashes but even that looks like it's on the rocks after Strauss put in that mega opening stand...

In the end, the Australian cricket team aren't useless, the New Zealand one is. /harsh At least we have rugby to be proud of. The Black Caps' (NZ cricket team) former captain went off to that Indian Twenty20 league, or whatever.

But it was just a play on words
surely- what! Who are you!? The secret cricket society! Get your hands away from my neck! You can't stop free speech! That's just not cr-....

Pazx really is inbred isn't he? He loves cricket.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

As a matter of fact they weren't even Italians, the captain was Australian, and the other players Pakistani and South Africans.

Did you know Bermuda has their own cricket team? None of them play particularly well, but that's probably still better than I do lol.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

It must be pretty easy playing for a national team of a little country, like Bermuda or San Marino or even Andorra.
With some training you could easily get a chance. You just need the right nationality.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I thought you guys were talking about lacrosse for a moment.

These Indian kids always play cricket in the park near my house. It's fun to watch them.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Cricket is quite possibly the only sport I actually enjoy watching... Also the fact that this thread reached the second page is shameful.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

These Indian kids always play cricket in the park near my house. It's fun to watch them.

The Indians are obsessed with cricket. My dad watches too much Bollywood.

Also the fact that this thread reached the second page is shameful.

Why? I'm glad the Lounge was reincarnated.
djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

I'm not very good at cricket... To be honest, I can't throw a ball.
Please, someone change the subject before I get too embarrassed *walks into the corner*

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hey, I'm not good either. I can throw balls but I can't bat or catch. I still enjoy watching cricket though.

Hell, I enjoy anything where NZ beats Australia.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Pazx really is inbred isn't he? He loves cricket.

Too far. Although, I am extremely annoyed training was cancelled today. In fact I'm pissed at alot of things, that being the most recent.

They're incredibly fun to watch I've gone up to some kids I didn't know and played with them before.

Hey, I forgot the Ashes are still on. What? Australia's batting?

1/11 at Tea Break?

-___-
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Too far. Although, I am extremely annoyed training was cancelled today. In fact I'm pissed at alot of things, that being the most recent.

Hey, think of it as a way of paying your dues for past humiliations.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hell, I enjoy anything where NZ beats Australia.

It's funny, you seem to think NZ can beat Australia XD
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It's funny, you seem to think NZ can beat Australia XD

If you're talking about cricket, I'm no fool. The Black Caps suck.

Though the All Blacks are superior against the Wallabies.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

1/11 at Tea Break?

lol, be glad we salvaged a draw out of that. What a shocker.

At least we didn't lose. Again.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Pazx was complaining to me about Australian cricket's "inevitable downfall". I told him the New Zealanders lost four ODIs against Bangladesh last month. Seriously, Bangladesh?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I feel so left out of this topic.

I'm going for NZ. Just because I love Knight that much. xP

Wait, what did I just

Showing 4306-4320 of 9738