ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724654
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Why? I'm glad the Lounge was reincarnated.

Haha, I meant that it had reach Page 2, on the overall list.

And yes, we Indians are for the most part obsessed with cricket, and quite happy with it. It's all because of those **** Brits!
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm going for NZ. Just because I love Knight that much. xP

The NZ cricketers aren't playing right now.. Oh well, they are playing the Indians in a few one day internationals.. I'm not expecting much.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

When do they play actively?

Read the second sentence please. Pazx plays cricket.
Th3Sage
Th3Sage
10 posts
Nomad

I don't likke cricket, never have, never will, unless they start hitting each other with those things...w/e they are.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't likke cricket, never have, never will, unless they start hitting each other with those things...w/e they are.

They are bats, cricket bats. Paddle shape is bizarre eh?
took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

what are the NZ crickets, im an american, is this outside of america? and what about incest, i was curious as to how this was about incest, are the crickets incesting, or is crickets a sport team, ya im ignorant, get over it :P

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You don't know what cricket is do you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket]
I thinks that's its.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

They got paddle shaped bats, a lotta gear, they run back and forth and the batters guard sticks. /stupid

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

lol, be glad we salvaged a draw out of that. What a shocker

The mere fact England batted so long destroyed the chance of anything but a draw. There should really be a limited over format of a test match, like 200 overs per innings so we don't get these stupid draws >_>

Pazx was complaining to me about Australian cricket's "inevitable downfall". I told him the New Zealanders lost four ODIs against Bangladesh last month. Seriously, Bangladesh?

Well, it is New Zealand.

Actually NZ ruined Australia's clean sweep of last summer. Way to go.

Paddle shape is bizarre eh?

They're not really paddle shaped. It's a wide bit of wood with a skinny bit of wood and an arched back. I spent most of this morning peeling the... I don't even know what it is off the bat I used 2 years ago. It's all un-smooth and stuff now, but I might sand it and see if it's alright because my brother could use it. Not that he needs a good bat.

Also, someone explain to me the fun of playing baseball. You get a few balls thrown at you and run around a diamond. Only like, 3 balls per innings. Or is it called an innings? I don't even care to be honest.

And how come all Australians know how to play baseball and no Americans know how to play cricket?

And how come I'm still whining?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

They're not really paddle shaped. It's a wide bit of wood with a skinny bit of wood and an arched back. I spent most of this morning peeling the... I don't even know what it is off the bat I used 2 years ago. It's all un-smooth and stuff now, but I might sand it and see if it's alright because my brother could use it. Not that he needs a good bat.

I don't know what fool would mistaken a cricket bat for a paddle. Yet hurtful generalisations ftw.

Well, it is New Zealand. Actually NZ ruined Australia's clean sweep of last summer. Way to go.

I have to agree with you. The Blacks Caps used to be better.. Much better. Too bad Stephen Fleming retired to go to that Indian Premier League.

There should really be a limited over format of a test match, like 200 overs per innings so we don't get these stupid draws

Haha.

Also, someone explain to me the fun of playing baseball. You get a few balls thrown at you and run around a diamond. Only like, 3 balls per innings. Or is it called an innings? I don't even care to be honest.

I'd probably fair better at baseball in terms of playing. I am abysmal at all sorts of batting though.
took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

ooooo, ok so i feel like a REAL idiot now, i knew what that was, oops, i was thinking it was something else, sorry.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Haha.

That makes me think my suggestion is laughable. It's a good idea D:

I'd probably fair better at baseball in terms of playing

I can imagine I'd do alright (and I have when we play it for PE and whatnot), but I still don't think it's any fun. You hit the ball once. Yay.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I just find your rants amusing. I am aware of the ire over test matches, especially their length.

I don't really care though. It's good.

Showing 4321-4335 of 9738