The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4726012
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

Did you know when I was younger I once played a game for 9 solid hours and then found out my eyes were swollen, after that I started going out in the fresh air and found out life outside is much more enjoyable.

So the moral of this story is don't let games get in the way with your life

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I've seen some gaming shows though and they have lives outside of gaming. They must have jobs. I mean you couldn't just rely on playing games to pay the bills.

It's actually a decent-paying job if the game in a professional circuit like Halo is. Plus you've got sponsors which pay you more.
I know for one I couldn't play games that long. The longest that I've went playing a game is about 8 hours. Now I don't play video games that much. Evey once in a while if I think the games good.

I've played 8 hours in a day once too, could've gone more if my parents didn't kick me off. But that was 6 years ago, when I was 10. And I still play for about 2 hours a day now because I don't have much else to do and games are still kinda fun. But I only get games if they're worth it. Like the CoD games and a few other series.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I have a 360, but I want the PS3 because:

1. More bang for your buck
2. Free online gaming
3. Amazing graphics
4. Built in Blu-ray
5. It's Sony.*

*For those who don't know, Indians are obsessed with Sony products.

No lie, everyone I know who is Indian prefers Sony over all else.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I've played 12 hours in a day. Of course this was back in the day when I didn't have much to do so...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I might as well get a PS3. After all the things that I've read and discussions on some sites.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I am playing much a game named Black, for PS2

I played that game once. It was so-so.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

2. Free online gaming

the only reason i would consider getting a PS3
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I have PS2 and I don't play it very much anymore because it got old and slow when it works. I would like to have a Xbox360, it looks better than a PS3 and I've already tested it.

gimmedatcheez
gimmedatcheez
2 posts
Nomad

The only thing that i find about the xbox 360 is the controller. It fits your hand better. Other than that, its ps3 for me all the way

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I honestly can't believe how long my PS2 has lasted and it still works great. I got it back in 2001. I've had no problems with it at all. All the games work and the ps2 never overheats. 9 years for a system is a long time.
But, with a ps3 or xbox360 they will only last about 2-4 years. Depends on how you take care of it. It probably only last a short time because of all the stuff added into it. All the technology.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I got my PS2 in 2001/2002, but I sold it off last year. Like Matrix's, mine lasted fine throughout the time I owned it. Well, you could say that the more complex a device is, the more there is to fail.

It's all up to the owner though.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

And I am back! What'd I miss?

I don't use game consoles that much anymore. I'm addicted to PC games at the moment. When I was little I found the Xbox controller a bit confusing because I was used to a GameCube controller at the time. But then I got used to it and can still pwn people in a few games.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

lol maybe its cause im bad with 'things' but my ps2 broke after about 3 years....all three of them broke......

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

My Ps2 still works pretty well, and I got it in 2004. The only issue I have is that with some games (especially Madden) it lags a lot and makes some weird noise. However, most games it doesn't do that, so I'm fine.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Ps3. Black Ops servers suck! If it weren't for zombies, I would hate myself for buying it.

Showing 4726-4740 of 9738