The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4726027
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My brother brought over his 360 today and I played black ops on it. It was very cool. I found nothing wrong the the 360 servers.

What's wrong with the PS3 servers though?

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Wow are you serious, When ever I join a game I always have a terrible connection and my connection is usually flawless.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My connection's relatively good (15-21 mbps). I'll have to look into these issues.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

omg, thanx for reminding me of COD: BO (hehe, bo). My Black Ops worked for about two days after i bought it, then it stoped working online Multiplayer, wich isnt that bad, im not online that often, so i play Zombies almost incesantly, then that stops working, so i try to finish the campaign, gues wot? that broke too, so i do all i can, which is Dead Ops........FAKE AND GAY!!!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

My first PS2 broke and my second one is kinda messed up, and my Wii screwed itself over awhile ago. This may sound obvious but always turn consoles off at night or when you aren't using them.

No lie, everyone I know who is Indian prefers Sony over all else

I was watching the cricket on some Indian channel being streamed on the internet and they advertised Sony all the time ._.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Wii screwed itself over awhile ago

I feel sorry for you.

My first PS2 broke and my second one is kinda messed up

My PS2 slim which I've had for like 5 years has some problems but I love it. Especially playing Ford Racing 3. One of my all time favorite racing games.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This may sound obvious but always turn consoles off at night or when you aren't using them.

Back when I had a PS1 without a memory card I'd leave the console on overnight. It effed up the power bill. Needless to say, I've always ensured my consoles have proper memory storage.

That PS1 lasted 3-4 years before I gave it to a cousin. Soon afterwards, I purchased a PS2.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

No one cares about my broken Black Ops! Thats a big deal! Neways thanx for reminding me knight my Xbox is on right nao :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Knight since you mentioned PS1, I just found it in the basement next to all the other old systems.
I tried it out and it still works. That's pretty good for a system that's over a decade old.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

PS1? Pfft, I'm an OG straight up. I be rockin' my SNES, N64 and Dreamcast.

That's how I roll. Dawg.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

lol.

I still have my nintendo64, super nintendo, sega and I found my dreamcast but it won't start up.
That's the only one out of them all that has failed to last the years.
The gamecube, normal xbox and ps2 still work perfectly for me.

My xbox360 that I had for 2 years burnt out a couple months ago.... stupid upgraded technology.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. I'm only fourteen. I got my PS2 when I was a year or two old. Missed out on the previous generation of consoles. D:

Thank emulation.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I be rockin' my SNES, N64 and Dreamcast.

Pfft, is that all? Retro straight up. NES and Sega Genesis.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

That's like someone rolling through town in a Gremlin and laughing at the man who drives a Firebird, only because the Gremlin is older.

Age is nothing without quality.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

wow....i have a new respect for gaming nerds......

Showing 4741-4755 of 9738