The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725682
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

i can't wait until i get 1000 posts. but i will stick to my 662 or so posts.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That sound like a good strategy

Mocha2007lite
Mocha2007lite
19 posts
Nomad

Anyone here ever played with LEGOs? very fun.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't really remember the last time I've played with legos. My little brother has some though. No one ever plays with them. I want to see if I can build something today with them. :P

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I love lego. I used to make all sorts of things as a kid with them. They were some good times lol

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I absolutely love snow! It just makes me happy for some reason. Legos are entertaining, yet I don't own any.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

So I got Christmas shopping done a week ago even though I've been broke, like I said before. Lol. But I think I got some nice things for my parents though, Keurig for my dad and a really nice bracelet for my mom. Didn't get my sister anything. Oh well. Haha.

Anyone here ever played with LEGOs?

YES! Legos were so awesome! I loved just sitting on the ground making all kinds of things with them, and then breaking the creation and making something new. I miss legos.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I used to play with lego's all the time, and I used to have tons of mini-figures. I even combined some to make Mario and Luigi. However, those days have passed by now, and I think my mom got rid of my old legos. Either that or she has saved them for when (if) I have kids.

Evanpunked
Evanpunked
48 posts
Nomad

Remember having so many legos when I was a kid. Had like 30 some odd collections plus like three or four buckets worth of legos that I would play around with my siblings. One thing I remember doing with my siblings is trying to build lego cars and smashing them together to see which car was the better design.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I love legos. I remember making a car from scratch. I have lots of legos. I still have them somewhere in a suitcase (don't ask how they got there). I playing with my brother creating weird stuff and having a blast. Good times. Good times.
**Looks into the horizon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I built a 6 foot tower before until it just toppled over. That made me a little sad.

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

I used to love legos, I would make crazy ships and big buildings, and then make them fight and destroy each other.
I still have some of my legos, the rest I gave to my little brother.
Would this be the correct time to change the topic? I mean, the past page has been all about legos.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Would this be the correct time to change the topic? I mean, the past page has been all about legos

The rule: don't mention changing the topic when necessary, just change it.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I really hope that I get a new microphone.. Like, quick-like!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We need a rules of thread without rules, page. -_-'

I'll add my bit on Legos so I don't spam.

Legos are by far the most awesome toy ever created next to the Erector set.

Showing 4861-4875 of 9738