The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725538
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

i hated erector sets they were to confusing with all the various peices and tools. i like legos and k'nex better. they were easy to use and make. i made great rollercoasters out of knex though. i even made an mp-40 and a ppsh-41 frame.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The topic says Christmas shopping so let me talk about that first.
Today is the 23rd and it's the last day of shopping finally. We're going to finish up buying stuff for the family. The tomorrow night we're going to wrap up all the presents then put them under the tree. We're also going to stay up late tonight and watch a whole bunch of Christmas movies since we just rented a whole lot of them.

Legos though. Sometimes there very fun to play with. But if your creation keeps getting destroyed then I just rage quit. Or if I can't figure out how to put something together. For example one time I was putting together the millennium falcon and I couldn't get it right or my brother would just mess it up.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

i got done with designs from a book or something like that so i made my own design for thing. ppsh and the mp40 were my own designs. i think you have to some experience though too.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

With the legos I just really liked making little cities and neighborhoods.
I liked playing with play-doh better.
I could actually mold things into whatever I wanted. It was funner for me too.

shjack180
shjack180
53 posts
Shepherd

I love legos! I'm not good at making my own creations though. I have a brother who loves to make his own stuff out of legos. I pretty much just get a set, build it, and then give it to him to build on his own before he tears it apart to make his own stuff again.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I got a nice, big footprint on my head from shopping today. You can indirectly tell, since I didn't post from 12PM-late 4PM. This is like a simmer Black Friday where people still scramble to get their stuff. SO yeah, I was just lookin' around with my folks, mindin' my own business, where out of nowhere, this crowd from the east just runs me over. I was looking at a shiny TV you see, and my folks weren't stupified enough to jump out of the way. So I get toppled over, and a guy with a big, redneck steeltoed boot goes *squish* on my not-as-attractive-anymore face.

I still got that TV but grrrrrr....

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ouch, that sucks man. Alright except for the blemished face I hope?

I built battleships with my Legos, I think my biggest was about 2 feet long, 1 foot high.

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

Oh God Christmas shopping!! It's soo annoying and stressful. Especially when the stores are very crowded. Good thing I'm done with that for the year. 2 more days til Christmas who's exicted?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's soo annoying

Yeah, going to stores and shopping for about 6 hours is annoying.

who's exicted?

Me

We finally got done with shopping today. Now all day tomorrow is just to wrap the presents. That's going to take a while to do. Then when Christmas comes it only takes about 2 seconds to unwrap lol.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I can't wait for boxing day!

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

Two more sleeps till christmas ^_^

I'll be working boxing day. It's gonna SUCK. Granted it's at Tim Hortons.. but still. Not looking forward to it at all

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I'll be working boxing day. It's gonna SUCK. Granted it's at Tim Hortons.. but still. Not looking forward to it at all

You'll be hard at work at least. Busy busy eh?

Unless you work late... last time I was at Tim Hortons it was 11 PM and we were like the only people there except for this pedo-ish dude.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

pedo-ish dude.

lol.

My mom just bought a whole bunch of cookie dough. Now we're going to be baking and decorating them for a while. I just can't wait to actually eat them.
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

my mom and sister made a lot, no, more than a lot. snickerdoodls, jam filled butter cookies, powdered chocolate, cookie bars, oreo ball and they're making one more.

Im in america so can someone explain what boxing day is for me please?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

explain what boxing day is for me please?

I explain it as the first weekday after Christmas or the days after Christmas when a lot of things in the stores get lower prices.
I'm in the U.S.A.

But I searched on Google and got:Boxing Day is a bank and public holiday commonly occurring on the 26th of December. It is observed in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Ghana, Switzerland, Germany, Greenland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica and countries in the Commonwealth ...
Showing 4876-4890 of 9738