The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725458
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

People get offended because religion is an immensely powerful force, i've never studied psychology, but I think that people who incredibly devoted to their religion believe that when they're told Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc. they think that the person their talking to is acting as if his/her religion supersedes the individuals.

I hope that made sense...

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Happy Slavemas everybody! (Sorry, channelling my Yugioh Abridged obsession there.)

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

@ Efan

by adding Efan to Christmas and New Years, it kind of makes it sound like your cursing at us all.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Efanmas is a blight upon humanity, we shall not replace Saturnalia!

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I never thought that people were "superceding" my religion if they wish me a Happy Hanukkah. I think it's mostly the odd few (and I think it's the very odd few to be honest) who get OFFENDED at everything regardless of if it's religion, politics, whatever. And their voice is sadly the loudest.

I have never personally come across someone who has been offended by my Merry Christmas, and I've never heard of it actually happening in my circle of friends and family: hence my current conclusion

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Oh neither have I, however there is no doubt that people such as that exist in our society.

Hell my mom is a devout Hindu and she smiles and says Merry Christmas right back.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

we need the flexible people in the world. i dont mean physically flexible though sexism and racism is now really starting to go up. last year almost everyone was being racist to asians and jews. we lucked out because no one was jewish or asian in my grade. then you have all the peole who think being black is awesome. if you type "i love being black" into facebook search bar there will be a page with a bunch of likes. not sure how many.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Efanmas is a blight upon humanity

HOW DARE YOU?! It is a time of communism and dictatorship. hahah
by adding Efan to Christmas and New Years, it kind of makes it sound like your cursing at us all.

cursing you with my ever-presence
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

jkmadman you have no idea how racist that sounds do you?

Effy you forgot anarchy and genocide.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

you forgot anarchy and genocide.

Oh yeah!
alright: It is a time of communism, dictatorship, anarchy, structure, war, peace, life, death, being drunk, being sober, happy, sad, good and bad
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We're human, so I logically conclude that peace, and sobriety are nonexistent.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sorry, channelling my Yugioh Abridged obsession there.

That series is neat. I've watched quite a lot of it.

@jkmadman1

You're right, we need flexible people who are willing to exterminate racists.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For the Christmas festivities later on. First in the morning when everyone is awake we will be unwrapping our presents.
Then we're going to be cooking a turkey and a whole bunch of other food. Then most of our family members will come over and visit and have a great time. It's my grandpa's birthday too. I'm sure he likes his birthday on Christmas. He always gets double presents and he appreciates everything we do for him. He doesn't really care about the presents. He just likes that we remember it. And we always throw him a party.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

we need flexible people who are willing to exterminate racists

Win.

I didn't get any presents... I'm a little sad right now.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I didn't get any presents... I'm a little sad right now.

I would be too.

Well I asked my parents to just get a lot of things for my little brother. I got some things. I'm just happy that my little brother is happy.
Showing 4906-4920 of 9738