ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724425
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

A bit of urine doesn't turn a pool into the sea. The environment and the atmosphere is completely different.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ofcourse, however I was saying the size and motion of the ocean dilutes any pollutants much faster than a pool.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I mean, where do you think the fish go?

fish don't drink water. I think. And they are a completely different species. The kids who do think it's OK to do that in a pool either are too young to understand, haven't been told by their parents or are disgusting.

So, uh. What have I missed?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Of course, however I was saying the size and motion of the ocean dilutes any pollutants much faster than a pool.

I'm aware of that and I agree with you.

So, uh. What have I missed?

Not much apparently. Slow going.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Only 12 or so more pages :/
Well maybe ol' Efan will speed things up!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well maybe ol' Efan will speed things up unscrupulously!

Just kidding.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Don't worry, that word had too many syllables for me to understand

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's only five syllables Efan it shouldn't be an excuse. Humiliation has five syllables.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

humiwhat? Nite is so smat!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

humiwhat? Nite is so smat!

My little stepbrother talks like that. I'm not sure I have ever talked like that though.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I don't think anyone remembers their childhood speech deficiencies. (See? I can sound like Knight, too!)
I do recall never understanding what people were saying though :P

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I don't remember much as a child except my foot getting wedged between a fold up chair at the 2000 Olympics.

Then again I suppose Im still deemed a child.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It's terrible, I've read so much that I know words that I don't even know the definitions of, comes in dead useful when doing derivatives for latin. :P

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I figured I'd just point out that human urine is the only sanitary fluid produced by our bodies. So if someone is peeing in the pool you really have nothing to be concerned about because it's sterile. Even without all the chlorine in the pool.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

I figured I'd just point out that human urine is the only sanitary fluid produced by our bodies. So if someone is peeing in the pool you really have nothing to be concerned about because it's sterile. Even without all the chlorine in the pool.

is it true that if enough people pee in the pool without the pool being cleaned the water can be the solute and then it's just watered down pee?
Showing 5146-5160 of 9738