ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724523
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we have 30 cm of snow it 2 days!!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Nice, I just detest the cold, so my reason for snow? Snow day of course.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like the cold better then the heat. In the cold you can just bundle up and wear more clothing to get warm. The time that summer comes around though it's way too hot. We have to use the air conditioners so much that the bills get too high. I rather it just be cold.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It costs a lot more for heat than it does AC, and there's a reason for pools in the summer.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Over here though you don't really need heat. The lowest that it's gotten this year is about 10 degrees. You can just wear layers of clothing. My house is pretty warm too without heat. I don't really like public pools. They're unsanitary. And my parents won't buy a big pool for me.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

They're unsanitary? They pump those things full of so many chemicals roaches are afraid of them.

I take it you've never swam in the ocean...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They pump those things full of so many chemicals

I take it you've never swam in the ocean...

No I haven't. I actually didn't really learn how to swim 'till this past summer. Before then I use to be scared of deep water places. But still I won't go out into the ocean.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

The Ocean is pretty scary. I have been in the Gulf of Mexico, and the waves are just so huge, they could carry you away, and you could easily get drowned. The Ocean is more fun to swim in, but I prefer lakes because it is less dangerous.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Unsanitary implies it's unclean, the chemicals are there to clean it, and keep it that way....

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't like swimming in deep seas. I prefer staying inside the water next to the beach or in a swimming pool or a lake. But what does it has to do with new year resolutions?

Slawter247
Slawter247
6 posts
Nomad

Try to get clean.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Kyouzou, it must just be me then. I don't like the idea of swimming in a pool filled with other people.

But what does it has to do with new year resolutions?

Nothing.
kingjac10
kingjac10
243 posts
Nomad

My new years is to finish my Flash

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I just want to talk about snow for a minute. Since we were talking about it a page back.

I woke up this morning at about 10AM and realized that it was a snow day. It looked like a mini-blizzard outside when I woke up. And now it's been snowing for about nine hours. Looks like schools going to be canceled. It looks that way to me. I like the snow. Tomorrow since we have enough. I'm going to finally be able to make some snowmen. That's going to be fun. Also I'm going to make some forts.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I used to have a bad allergy to pool sanitation chemicals. At least that's gone.

Showing 5116-5130 of 9738